promises

ALYSSA_

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me with all of the power and energy he had. His hands roaming and groping my ass with so much force but I didn't decline them, I welcomed it.

All my fights and my mindsets had vanished.

Gone.

Boom.

All I could focus on was what was happening here. In this room. Right now. And that was us, making out feverously.

I had to admit, I was kind of turned on by his dominant behavior and character. It was hot, no shit, but I had to get my shit together too. I wasn't going to cower under him, yes, he had an effect on me, but I had one on him too, and that I had to use to my advantage.

His lips left my own and he looked down at me, his gray eyes were now darker and clouded with lust the more he looked at me. He looked into my eyes and then down to my lips, and then down to our bodies, that were intertwined in one of the most intimate ways possible. He had a small grin plastered on his face as he looked.

"What?" I asked, raising a brow and looked at him with amusement as my arms held onto his neck for support.

"Nothing," he shrugged nonchalantly.

"Hmp," I shrugged too, "Well then I guess I better get going. Enjoy your day further sir," I looked at him and tried loosening my hold and untying my legs around his waist, but to no avail. He held me even tighter than before.

He smirked and looked like he had been deep in thoughts for a minute, "Hmmmmm, 'sir'. I like it. It has a nice ring to it, ey?" He looked at me and his face suddenly held cockiness.

"Since when have you been the kinky kind?" I asked with a raised brow, "More like a wanna-be Christian Grey."

"More like a 'Christian Grey wanna be like Cameron'," he laughed and he planted his lips onto my own again, this time I pushed his face away.

"I'm sorry, Cameron, but I cant do this right now," I said, "I have a class i have to go to."

He smirked, "At school, its 'sir' and at home you may call me Cameron."

"Fine," I rolled my eyes, "Sir."

"Skip it, for me," his husky voice in the crook of my neck, his warm breath blowing across my skin sending tingles down my spine.

"S-sir, this is- aahh..." My moan cut me off my sentence as his tongue danced across my neck, and his big hand groping my ass firmly.

"You were saying?"

"This is wrong," I managed out a whisper.

"But it feels so right," he breathed out as i felt his huge bulge pressing against my wet panties, "Say you want me, say you want this."

"I..." I breathed out as the friction between our legs became too much, "I want you..."

He smirked, raising a brow and tilting his head slightly, unhappy.

"Sir," I finished off and he smiled happily, pressing his erection further into my skirt as his hands travelled around my body.

"You're mine now, Alyssa."

I didn't know what to do. I was his? And he was mine? Did this mean we were together? Or he only wanted me at this moment. God, I really needed to stop overthinking things. His erection was too much and my body was caving in, my skin was hot and so was my cheeks... and other places.

"I'm going to bring heaven to you," he whispered in my ear and slowly brought down my leggings from around my thighs and bit his lip as his hand travelled deeper within my legs. His warm, calloused hand met the wet fabric and he began tracing circles around it and I let out a moan I had been holding in for so long. I craned my neck backward and my back arched into his touch as his lips met the warm skin below my jaw.

I bit my lip to prevent another moan from escaping when he swiftly moved my panties out of the way and rubbed my sweet spot repeatedly before slowly inserting a finger into my wet folds and moved inside of me. A loud, neck craning moan and groan left my throat the same time a groan emitted from his throat.

"Oh Cameron," I moaned loudly and dug my nails through his white dress shirt that had the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, showing me his muscly forearms, that had sexy veins on them might I add.

He growled and pumped inside of me faster, almost as if he was unhappy.

"...sir," I corrected myself as a satisfying grin reached his beautiful features and he looked at me with hooded eyes as he added another finger, stretching me.

"Fuck you're tight," he whispered hoarsely into the crook of my neck.

His fingers were moving in and out of me with a rhythm I tried keeping up with but his voice, his arms, hands, fingers... himself basically, he had me in a trance I never wanted to leave.

He was sending me over the edge.

"Fuck," I whispered as my chest heaved up and down and sweat covered my forehead as I felt my body tense up when his warm mouth moved and his tongue glided across my skin, making everything double. I was sure that would leave a mark tomorrow.

"Alyssa, you..." he groaned as he grinded his hard on against our bodies, "You belong to me now."

"So do you," I moaned and arched my breasts up to his face and breathed out heavily when I felt everything tense and my pussy clenched around his fingers as I exploded immensely.

Our heavy heavy breaths and my moans filled up the room, classroom, shall I say.

I cummed all around his fingers and he smiled, proudly before retracting his fingers out from under us and stared at his wet hand, "Damn."

He licked his fingers and smiled down at me with dark eyes.

"Finger licking good?" I laughed breathlessly as he slowly set me down and my knees wobbled from under me but he held up steadily with his arm.

"Finger licking amazing," he commented as I pulled my panties back up and my leggings, before re-adjusting my dress and getting all my things in order.

"I cant even begin to say how that felt..." I drifted off and he smiled.

"Just say one thing then."

"What?"

"That you promise to be mine, and only mine."

I stared up at him with a shaky body before clenching my jaw. Was I really about to commit myself to this? To him?

"I... I promise."

____________________________________________________________________________________________