pain and pleasure

Picture of Cameron up above.

Decided to make a chapter in Cameron's point of view, not sure how this will exactly play out. But, stay turned loves.

CAMERON_

"You're mine. All, mine," The way she felt in my arms, her small yet curvy physique was like a drug I had been addicted to since the very beginning. Her hands were like knives slicing through my back and a hint of regret flashed through my eyes as I took in her position.

She looked in pain. And that's exactly what I didnt want in the first place, making it easier for her, I moved in slower, allowing her to adjust to my size and when she clenched around me everything doubled up. The little fire that started brewing within me turned into a complete Hellfire. A groan escaped my parted lips as my head fell back, my hands gripped her hair and pulled her head back as I roughly smashed my lips onto hers and slipped my tongue in her mouth, muffling her screams. Her screams had dimmed down as it turned into harsh breaths and loud moans, her breasts moving up and down in my rhythm. My dick twitching inside of her in the process. I moaned when I retracted myself and then went back in, her pussy clenching around my swollen and rock hard dick as I started moving faster and rougher.

And when I did, her nails dug into my back but i didnt care. I was fucking enjoying this way too much for my own good.

"Alyssa," I groaned her name into her ear as I placed sweet kisses along the nape of her neck. My lips moving down toward her swollen breasts as I began swiping my tongue over them lovingly. She was fucking beautiful. And mine.

Proudness gleamed in my eyes as I moved back and forth within her, her head jerking back and her moans filling the quite, night sky. The sound of the waves crashing over eachother made the night as perfect as it could get, making me smile. Not just at the sight of the beautiful earth, but at the sight of the beautiful woman before me that had her eyes shut closed and her lips parted in the most sensual manner possible.

"Oh," she moaned again.

"Baby," I groaned moving faster, "I'm gonna cum."

"Please," she pleaded and I knew she was on the verge too. All I needed was one clench from her to set me on the edge, to push me off the cliff and into the bliss of ecstasy.

Instead of pulling out so that I could cum, I stayed put and came inside of her, and in no way do I regret it at the slightest. It was amazing.

"Fuck!" She cussed and her breaths evened out eventually before she opened up her eyes and looked at me with a look written on her face I haven't seen before. A look that held love, affection and adoration all at once.

Pulling out and putting my clothes back on, she groaned looking at her torn up panties. Standing up to pull up my jeans, she stood up too, but as soon as she did, she fell back onto the ground with a thud and a small whine came out of her throat.

"Babe you okay?" I asked her, kneeling down in front of her and lifted her chin up to look at me.

"Yeah yeah, just sore," she said scratching the back of her head nervously. I smiled and sat down next to her, placing my hand into hers and I kissed her head.

"I dont regret it," she said suddenly, turning her attention to me, "Not one bit."

I smiled, "Me too."

We sat in a comfortable silence as I lifted her up from her position and put her onto my lap. Her head resting on my shoulder as we watched the waves crash onto eachother and the sound of birds flying above us. I glanced at my watch and noticed it was only 7:10pm, looking at Alyssa, a wicked grin spread onto my lips and she looked confused as fuck.

"Want to go take a swim?" A huge smile plastered onto her lips she eagerly agreed and stripped her clothing almost instantly and again I had to hold my pants to not show her my hard on. Shaking my head to rid of the wild thoughts, I removed my clothes too, but remain in my boxers. Alyssa took cautious steps towards the ocean and I could see the discomfort in her eyes, and I knew it was because she still hurt, and that still hurt me.

Fuck.

Heading into the waters, we got deeper and deeper until it reached above her breasts and below mine since she was shorter than me. Her figure got me hungry every damn time. Her thick thighs, slim waist, flat stomach, her big round ass and her perky C cup tits were everything a man wanted in a woman. I inched closer to her and so did she to me and within a minute my arms were around her waist, holding me to her as her warmth heated me up from the cold waters.

"You're so amazing, you know that?" I asked her and she looked down, a deep shade of red coming to meet her cheeks.

"I'm not your mirror," she replied with a raised eyebrow and I instantly laughed. Surprise filling my face and adoration.

"Oh?" I laughed, "Your comebacks are good though."

"I know," she laughed taking a handful of water and throwing it in my face. I squinted my eyes and ran a hand through my wet hair. Her brown eyes widened as she stared at me.

"Something wrong-"

"Fuck you're hot," she breathed out and I laughed at her. Picking up by her thighs and wrapping them around my body, I stared at her eyes and so did she.

"You know, tomorrow is Dylan's 16th birthday, you could come over if you want," she said softly, more like a mere whisper.

I laughed, "Dylan doesn't like me. Remember?"

"Bribe him with a gift. That ass likes presents," she shrugged as she wrapped her arms around my neck and placed a gentle kiss onto my lips.

"Fine, I'll be seeing you tomorrow then."

_____________________________________________________________________