mother dearest

ALYSSA_

"What the fuck is he doing here?!" Dylan yelled at Cameron, whose eyes never left his as well. If only these two could get along...

"Oh my! Dylan control your language! His clearly older than you! And might I say that you carry your age well, young man," Katherin winked at him, pushing her boobs out and then giggling like a young school girl.

What?

I pulled a face that clearly read 'slut' and Cameron awkwardly laughed, scratching the back of his neck.

"I dont give a shit! I dont want you near my sister, dude," Dylan was speaking louder and louder, he even moved closer to Cameron, might I add.

"Look man, I'm here for her," Cameron pointed towards me and I internally blushed, smiling, "Its because of me she's in here anyway."

Casey placed her hand on Cameron's shoulder, who instantly tensed and he wanted to so badly remove her hand but because he had respect, he didnt, "Oh darling," she spoke in a giddy voice, "Alyssa always seemed to wonder up in here, dont beat yourself up."

Okay, that's it!

"Ummm, WHAT THE FUCK CASEY?!" I yelled, causing Cameron to look at me with shock in his eyes, he obviously thought she was my actual mother, well I was about to prove him wrong.

"Sorry baby," Casey laughed, moving her wrinkled, old, yet manicured hand down to Cameron's stomach, "I didn't mean it in a bad way though, but if the shoe fits..."

"Look," I started, "Its fucking bad that you already cheated on dad so many fucking times, and he doesn't even know about it, dont get me wrong, the reason I didn't tell him was because I knew he'd take it hard, not for you. Dont start flirting and batting your fake lashes on Cameron, he won't fall for it," I challenged her and Cameron stood up to leave, sensing tension and family issues resurface.

"No. Stay," I looked at him with pleading eyes, and he obliged, sitting back down on his seat, "I know you, Casey. You lust for Cameron too now, right? As well as you do for Alessandro, Jack, and Nicholas. Cameron is not your boy toy, and if you want me to start taking a liking to you, you better start fucking acting like a Goddamn mom," the tears welled in my eyes as I stared at her guilty and shameful expression, "You came here to 'console' me, right? Then do that. Or at least try to, you came in here and it literally took you two seconds to start flirting with the first man you saw. I really miss my mom, Casey, so does Dylan. Dad knows this, that's why he fell in love with you, he thought you could take care of us like she did, love us, worry about us, feed us, but the minute he left, you saw it as an opportunity to become a free woman, to sleep with who she chooses, right?"

The tears were rolling down my cheeks like a waterfall and Cameron was there, wiping it all along.

"Alyssa, calm down," he suggested, placing his hand on my thigh. I didnt even notice it had been there the whole time, I just...

I guess I just had to let it all out. I couldn't take it anymore. I saw the pain in Dylans eyes with every word I spoke, I glanced to him and he gave me a curt nod, signaling he was on my side. I didn't like the way Casey flirted with Cameron, but what I didnt like was the fact that she didnt even ask how I am, she didnt care about my father, she doesn't even take care of Dylan. I know we're not her kids, but she could have at least showed us respect, or console us when we needed it. But no, she brought men into OUR house like nothing, like she owned the place. I couldn't keep up with it anymore.

"I'm sorry," she looked down, fidgeting with her nails before glancing at me, then turning around to face Dylan, who was already staring at her with anger. She moved towards me, kissing my forehead, before standing up and kissing Dylan as well, "I'm so sorry for causing you all this pain, and I dont want you experiencing it any further, I dont even deserve your forgiveness. goodbye," she said and was out, closing the door behind her.

The minute it closed, my head fell in my hands and I let the tears roll like nothing. Dylan moved to my bed, sitting next to me as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and cried alongside with me. Cameron had been silent this entire time and I couldn't help but wonder if everything would be the same after this. Dylan got up abruptly, moving over to Cameron and punched him square in the jaw, but Cameron barely flinched, just stood there, unmoving. He didnt complain, or move his head when Dylan hit him, it looked like the punch didnt even affect him, not in the slightest.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, CASEY WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT, LIS WOULDN'T BE IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL, AND NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!" The tears fell down his cheek as he fell to his knees.

"Dylan," I started, wiping my tears away. Cameron stood up to take his leave and just when I was about to stop him, he said,

"No, Alyssa. His right, you're in this predicament because of me. I'll give you some space, the doctor will be here soon," and with that, he left.

I sighed, signaling for Dylan to move closer to me, and he did. We layed there for a few minutes, just hugging and calmly resting. Dylan wiped his tears and said,

"I miss mom so much, Lis," he sobbed, "so, so fucking much," and the tears pooled around my eyes again, but I refused to let them fall. I had to be strong, for my sanity, and for Dylan. He was looking up to me now, I was the only one there for him now, especially with dad gone.

I was going to make him happy, and I was going to make myself happy, just like we used to be.

_________

Any tears shed in this chapter? Nope? Okay.

Please dont forget to vote and drop plenty of comments down there!

Love y'all.