||Becoming his sakhi||

After the meeting with Krishna, I found out he had three wives, Radha who was his childhood love, Rukmini, his second wife and Satyabhama, his youngest wife though he added a 'yet'...

He was so friendly to me and I was surprised when he called me Sakhi.

I recalled our conversation, leaning against the couch

"What?" My eyes widened while my mouth hung open, did he just call me 'Sakhi'? He, the great Vasudev Krishna who was worshipped by one and all, and me a normal girl, his sakhi?

"What?" He questioned as innocently as he could.

"Yo-You—You just called me Sakhi" I mumbled.

"I did" Then his eyes widen as if he just realized something "Okay, now I understood. First you didn't want to sit beside me now you don't want me to call you Sakhi. You don't want to associate with me in anyway"

I shook my head  "Oh Narayan! No, it's just you are a prince and I—I am just a normal villager"

"No one is 'normal' Sakhi"" He smiled sweetly. I looked up at him and saw him smiling at me which made my heart melt

"Okay, Govind" I smiled.

"Panchali"  Pramila shook me by my shoulder.

"I am calling you from past five minutes, Hastinapur's royal family has arrived " She gushed.

"Really?"

"Yes, everyone went to welcome them"

I smiled at them and was about to run there when Charu stopped me.

"We can't go Panchali Satyaki told me it's a special welcome from royal family where normal people aren't allowed, so I don't know whether we should go or not"

My smile vanished, I sighed "you are right, what if we aren't allowed. Let's just stay here, anyways if they are coming here" I smile grew on my face

"I will meet him... Sooner or later"
.
.
.
.

I stared at the reflection before me, I couldn't recognize myself. I was wearing a beautiful and too expensive white lehenga with diamond ornaments. My hair was styled beautifully in a single braid. My lotus shaped eyes were smeared in kohl. A beautiful tiny nose ring made my nose look cute and my lips were painted in a soft pink color.

"You are looking divine" The lady who was doing my makeup exclaimed making me blush.

"Credit goes to you" I smiled

"Believe me Panchali, I am doing it from past ten years, I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you, not even any princess or queen" The lady sounded genuine

I bit my lower lip as I turned red, it's not that I didn't hear praise on my beauty but that day was different, I was going to perform in front of many people at Dwarka's Ramnavami, everyone will see me...including Arjun.

My heart skipped a beat at his very thought.

"True, our Panchali is known at our village for her beauty" My friends hugged me from each side

I looked at them. They appeared heavenly in blood red lehenga.

"Oh my Narayan. You both are going to make people swoon even before I could perform.

They looked at each other and smiled while I giggled.
.
.
.
.

Arjun's POV

Dwarka had always been my favourite city. It was like my next home. I loved roaming around the royal mansions, the gardens, the rooms everything was beautiful, actually peaceful. It was my Madhav's adobe after all.

Madhav, I never thought my cousin would be that important part of my life. Now I couldn't imagine my life without him.

I entered in the northern mansion, as I roamed around, a melodious well trained voice reached my ear and as I walked ahead it got stronger.

"Dha ni ma, ni dha ma ga"

"Sa ni dha ma pa... "

The famine voice sang the sargam skillfully. The voice had the sparkle of moonlight, as it was soothing and cooling my heart, I never realised I needed this voice so desperately until I heard it.

I came closer to the room but my bad the door was closed. Well, maybe she would perform today. I hoped. I desperately hoped to see the mysterious girl with the sweetest and most melodious voice ever.

I smiled to myself and turned to go back to my mansion but the person who was in front of me took away my smile.

"Uruvi" I heaved a sigh.

"Rajkumar Arjun"  She said batting her lashes, stepping unreasonably closer.

"What are you doing here? Let's go to my room, I want to talk to you" She said, her voice was full of excitement. She placed her hand around my arm which made me irk as I removed it.

"Pardon me Princess, but Im going to Madhav's room" I replied politely. I wanted her to know I was not interested in her and I didn't like her hand on my shoulder a bit.

But who I was kidding? She was the dumbest girl ever.

She again placed her hand on me "Oh Arjun, stop calling me princess. I am Uruvi for you" She whispered the last line and came even closer.

Now what? Does she want to be on my lap?

I backed away from her "Okay, bye Uruvi, see you later" Without waiting for her reply I walked away from her as fast as I could.

In my way, I met Madhav,

"Paarth, walking away from someone?" He was teasing me and I expressed my irritation.

"Why can't she understand? She is so annoying"

Madhav laughed, "oh Paarth, it's not her fault if you are that handsome and desirable, poor Uruvi"

I glared at him before a sly smirk lifted the corner of my lips up "yes, I should follow your rule of never disappointing a woman ever, right?"

Madhav laughed "You should"

I shrugged my shoulder "And then what? Let my wives fight over me?"

"My wives never— Okay maybe Satya sometimes does but I can handle her"

"What if my every wife is like Satya? And I can't do magic like you"

He laughed "I don't do any magic, but love is kind of a magic, so yeah, I love them all"

"I can't. I don't even want to get married"

Madhav smiled his 'i-know-everything' smile.

"Who knows, just enjoy tonight's performance, especially the singing" Madhav winked at making me confused

.....

Forgive my mistakes I wrote it as fast as I could

And, what about his other wives, should I include them or not?? Please suggest

And... don't forget to

★VOTE
★COMMENT

Thank you.
Love
Jsishnavi Krishnaa