||Falling||

Unedited

"Rajkumaar Arjun! Please leave my hand, what are you doing?" I felt frustrated. If someone else noticed us like this, I would be the one to be blamed.

He finally stopped  and swung me around to face him. And before I could say or do anything his voice cut me short.

"What Uruvi was talking about? Duryodhan? karna?? What happened? What did they do? " He bombed with questions.

I saw it coming. I didn't want to tell him, after all he was their brother.

"N-Nothing!! " I stuttered and tried to snatch my wrist but again I couldn't even move it.

"Tell me" He demanded.

"I don't—" I gulped "I don't want to" I turned my face not wanting to face him.

"But you have to tell me, it's important" Leaving my wrist, he ran his fingers through his curls, in frustration.

"Why is it important Rajkumaar?" I asked,irked by his behaviour "When I said nothing you should believe me or should understand I don't want to tell you. Just because you are the prince I am not forced to follow your orders, I don't even live in Hastinapur and you are just ordering me around, because of you princess Uruvi insulted me" I hissed at him

His jaw went tensed as hurt flashed in those hazel orbs but he didn't say anything just nodded and murmured an 'Okay'

I understood what I just did. I wanted to apologize to him, to tell him that it's not my own words rather my anger took over me, what just happened with Uruvi and yesternight with those four....My mind was messed up

Before I could say anything he was already gone.

"I am sorry" I wanted shout but it came in whisper

Tears burned my eyes. what did I just do.

I wanted to slap myself and I did.

I never had the courage to express my true feelings but surprisingly I had the courage to accuse him for nothing.

He was also prince and he could have punished me for behaving this way with him when he did nothing but stand for me when I was being insulted,  but he didn't...

Suddenly I heard Satya's voice "Hey! I was looking for you!! "

I hurriedly wiped my tears off

"Pranipat Maharani!" I bowed

"Hey enough with these formalities, we had so much fun in the chariot.. You actually become my friend" She said smilingly.

"Lets go, we are going to roam around this beautiful place. Well, only me, Swami, Arjun and Uruvi. Swami and I both want you to come with us... "

"But— "

"No buts, come na! " Before I could say anything she dragged me along with her
.
.
.
.

What punishment hurts you the most?

If you ask me I would say ignorance.

I was being ignored by the king of my heart, the prince of my dream and the reason of my existence.

It may sounds dramatic but it's true.

We were walking through a beautiful woods. Arjun was walking behind me and beside him was walking Uruvi. Uruvi and Arjun both were ignoring me, and Uruvi kept talking to Arjun, though he didn't response to any of them.

I regretted coming here because , my two new friends, I mean Krishna and Satyabhama, too were technically ignoring me.

Krishna and Satyabhama were in their own world, secretly talking to each other, she was occasionally giggling and was glaring at her husband.