||The insult||

Unedited :P

That night I couldn't sleep properly, what all I did was think about him and occasionally blushing and smiling at my own damn thoughts.

I heard a lot about him and it was not his looks that made me fall for him, considering I had only heard about it but never witnessed it untill now.

It was his character.

I heard how devoted he was to his guru, to his elders, how he respected each and everyone even his enemies.

After a lot for twisting and turning I finally gave up and got off the bed. Even though it was still dark outside, I decided to roam around the palace.

As I stepped out from the hut the cold breeze blew past me and I took a sharp breath enjoying the cold wind.

A piercing sound of thunder forced my eyes open and I looked around with my brows narrowed in confusion since the sky was clear.

I started walking following the sound and I thanked Narayana for it.

There he was Savyasachi Arjun in all his glory, practicing archery. His cloudy curls were tied back in a ponytail while his eyes we're blindfolded as he kept releasing arrows after arrows, using both his hands.

I silently walked closer and stood behind the mango tree as my eyes fastened on the sight before me untill a voice hauled me out of my trance

"An early riser, I see"

His back was still facing me but he had stopped releasing arrows. Placing the now down on the bench, he bowed down before turning around making my breath hitched.

Sweats were trailing down his forehead and well sculpted body, he was breathing a bit heavily

"But don't you think it's a bit 'too early' even for an early riser?" Amusement was dancing in those hazel orbs and I shut my slightly opened my mouth.

"It's my habit" I shrugged it off "But aren't you here to enjoy? Why are you practicing?"

"Oh I am enjoying" He chuckled "Archery is my best way to enjoy"

I kept silence I knew I couldn't win an argument with him so why embarrassing yourself?

"It seems like you haven't slept, why do I have the feeling I caused you this misery?" He tittered making my eyes widen in shock and shame.

Am I that obvious?

"You wish! " I turned my face away, there was no way I was going to let him tease me like this.

"No I don't" He stated "But the way you were looking at me, sometimes with your mouth open, I was feeling kind of embarrassed to be looked by a girl this way, it's not like I am not used to it but you know... " He winked

I rolled my eyes "I can't believe you are so arrogant, I mean weren't you the most humble warrior?" I asked him crossing my hands over my chest.

"Since when stating truth became arrogance?"

"Think whatever you want, I am leaving and sorry for the interruption " I got up and as I was about to go he held my wrist and prevent me from going.

I felt thrilled by his touch and bit my lip to cover my blush.

"You get angry so easily, it's fun! " He said with a small chuckle.

I tried to release my hand, I tried to reply but in being, he was his touch made me a nervous wreck.

"Rajkumar Bheem! " I pretend to see prince Bheem and it did work he released me and turned to see his brother. I let out a small giggle earning a glare from him.

"You!! " He came towards me and I backed away and being the most clumsy girl I was about to fall, instinctively I grabbed his arm to balance myself but he didn't notice it coming so even he lost his balance and fell on top of me.

Feeling his hot breath burning the sensitive skin of my chest, I opened my eyes and found him looking at me intently. His eyes were roaming over my face and soon settled on my lips. Our faces were inches apart. I was so sure that he was going to kiss me that I closed my eyes but it never came, instead of feeling his lips on mine I heard a voice filled with anguish.

"What are you too doing? "I and Arjun looked at the direction and hurriedly stood on our feet. My body was burning as I panted heavily.

"Princess Uruvi? what are you doing here? " I heard Arjun's voice and looked at the woman.

She was clad in a maroon lehenga that complimented her golden complexion. Disgust and hurt were written all over her face.

"Yes Rajkumar me, did I interrupt you both?" She asked sarcastically.

Before Arjun could say anything she continued "I never thought you were an pervert"

Oh Narayan.

"Rajkumari, it's not—" I tried explaining before she cut me short.

"You shut up w***e, if you were so desperate for royal men, why did you refuse Angraj Karna and Duryodhan's offers? Is Rajkumaar Arjun paying you more"

Hot tears flowed from eyes but I didn't run instead I looked into her eyes defiantly. I refused to be insulted for no fault.

"Is this what your royalty taught you?" I asked "Just because I sing doesn't make me w***e, I sing for the Almighty for my beloved and for myself, my calling me that you didn't insult me rather you insulted sangeet" I watched as her face growing red with anger.

"You. " She raised her finger at me and I stopped her

"Do not raise your finger at me. I owe you nothing. Just because you are the princess you don't get the right to insult me, I am not your slave that you are raising your finger at me""

I exhaled and wiped my tears "I understood you didn't like me with Rajkumar Arjun, but that doesn't give you the right you call me w***e. I hope to get my due respect from you" I said calmly and was about to leave but Arjun caught my wrist without looking at me.

"Uruvu, you are not my wife or fiancee. So don't you dare order or accuse me ever again. " He continued making Uruvi's face more pale than it already was.

"I'm not going to explain what we were doing because I don't need to prove anything to you"  He smiled at her sweetly as if nothing happened.

He walked away dragging me with him, I looked back at Uruvi, and her eyes were full of hatred for me, it was the same look which Duryodhan, Karna and Dussasan gave me.

Wow, I am doing nothing but making enemies

.....

Hello guys,
So here's is another update
Umm... I am pretty disappointed with my previous chapter it got only 5 votes :(, but it's ok :D, Arjun taught us to never give up :D,

Anyways, please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT, it means a lot, really really really, those who write here will understand, right?

Thank you
Love you
Jaishnavi Krishnaa