Stark can step on you and you would say THANK YOU!

-Wake up!- someone yelled and I fell on the floor.

-Okay, I'm here. Awake. Alive. What?- I tried to look like I'm awake, but my soul was sleeping.

-Steve wants to see you.- Nat smiled.

-Oh my... Thank you.- I turned and looked around hospital chapel.

-Are you saying thanks to the big guy? You know, God? Jesus?- Nat asked me. She was surprised.

-Yeah! Whoever helped, I mean I'm not judging. Jesus, Buda, Allah, Yarmulke... I'm thankful.

I was so happy and relieved. I ran all the way to his bedroom. Other people screamed and yelled at me but I didn't care. Because I love all of them now.

His room was dark and quiet. And it smelled like Steve. How can hospital room smell like Steve? What is he? And where is he?

-Steve...- I called him. –It's so damn dark in here.-

-I know.- he said.

I could feel his hand on my wrist. He grabbed me and pulled closer to him. Steve was sitting on the edge of his bed and I was trapped between his arms and legs. Just a moment later I felt his lips on my neck. I took a deep, sharp breath and started melting. He asked for my lips and I gave it to him. Slow kissing turned into passionate kissing. Steve's arms were all over me. He was kissing, biting and sucking my lips, jawline, and neck.

-I could hear everyone's voice while I was in the coma but I couldn't hear yours. Why Tony?- he whispered softly into my ear.

-Wow, you're... pretty strong for someone... who just woke up from coma.- I mumbled. –I couldn't... I wanted to see you. But I couldn't.

His kisses were making my brain melt. I couldn't focus on anything else. My body was on fire, my lips were thirsty and every breath I took was like a scream for more.

-Narcotics slowed down my healing process. But now I'm completely fine. And I'm strong enough to make you listen to me.- he said and squeezed me into a big, bear-like hug.

-Okay, Steve, but I need to breathe while you do that.- I complained. He laughed.

-Okay, you can breathe but I'm not letting you go until I explain everything. We have to talk about the past. About that time when I left.

Every muscle in my body became tense. I managed to swallow my saliva somehow.

-No, we shouldn't.- I said. My heart started beating fast, palms became sweaty and I couldn't breathe. Panic attack! No, not now!!

-Slow down, Tony.- he said and my body responded to his low, husky voice. Steve's long fingers were going through my hair. A gentle touch, few lovely words, and a little kiss calmed me down.

-Okay, I'll listen now.- I said.

-Are you okay? For sure?- he asked, obviously worried.

I nodded and smiled.

Still holding me tightly, Steve started talking:

-I was never on S.H.I.E.L.D.-s blacklist. Fury knew what I'm doing and why. Blacklist was just a lie, for the public. Those soldiers, they were my friends. They served with me and Bucky. I had to at least try to help them. Do you understand? I didn't want to hurt you, but they were...

-Enough, I don't want to listen about it anymore.- I interrupted him. Painful memories started dancing in front of my eyes.

He grabbed me and in a heartbeat, I was laying on the bed with Steve on top of me.

-Sometimes I want to fuck the shit out of you and sometimes I want to punch you. And sometimes I want both. Like, right now! So, stay still and listen to me.- he said and licked his lips. I'm definitely gonna have a heart attack.

-I didn't want to hurt you. But tell me, Tony, if I told you everything, would you insist to be part of the mission?

-Yes.- I answered right after he finished his question. He laughed. God, he's beautiful.

-Well, that's the problem. I'm in love with you. And lately, whenever you had to leave for the mission, I almost peed myself.

-In love?- I asked. I can't believe. Okay, I'm really going to have a heart attack. Hello, nurse, doctor, someone, help!

-Yes, Tony. I don't know how you didn't notice it. Fury said that I behave like I'm your dog or something. He was like: ''Stark can step on you and you would say THANK YOU!''

Both of us just burst out laughing. He kissed me slowly.

-Tony, I couldn't let you come with me. But I knew that you'll come after me. I had to make you hate me. I had to make you stay. You can't die. So many people, everyone I know, they all die before me...

Steve's voice started shaking. The way he sounded like, he's begging me.

-I don't care if I have to beg you to forgive me...

And again, just like I always do, I interrupted him. This time, with a kiss. And for the first time, he didn't complain.