Three years later

-What are you doing?- I asked.

-Washing the dishes. The dishwasher broke again. We have to buy a new one.- Steve said and turned his head to kiss me.

-No. I love that one. I'll fix him.- I whined and kissed him.

-Him? God, you're so weird.- he laughed.

-But you love me.- I teased him.

-Actually, I adore you.- he said as he was finishing with the dishes. –I'm crazy about you.- Steve added and kissed me again. This time, deeper.

-When you kiss me like that my brain starts undressing you. And me. Both of us. Okay. I have something important to say.- I tried to focus. Steve laughed and I could feel my cheeks burning.

-Okay, I'm listening.- he said and licked his lips. God, he's not helping me.

-We have a problem. Our son has a boyfriend.- I said.

-So, Peter is gay. Okay. Why is that a problem?- Steve was confused.

-No, he's bi. But that's not the problem. His boyfriend is Wade Wilson.- I explained.

-Deadpool?- Steve frowned. –Wait, he's a mercenary!- he remembered.

-Yes, honey, that's it.-

-We have to talk with him.- Steve said and I nodded.

-Remember how I said that I want more kids. I don't.- I added.

-Somehow I think you'll change your mind.-

-Nope. I mean... I don't know...

-What do you say we go to our bedroom right now and start working on a baby?...

-Steve, that's not how it functions...

-I know but we can still try...

-We do have the whole night...

-And many nights in the future...

THE END

Autor here! Big thanks to everyone reading this ff and dealing with my limited knowledge when it comes to English (English isn't my native language, I learned it online). I did my best. 

I have more stories coming in. Deadpool x Spiderman and Loki x Thor, but I'll publish them after Avengers: Endgame. I'm so excited for the movie, I'm literally vibrating xD

Okay, that's it. Love ya and bye for now 

                                                                                                                                                                             Simon

Hey people who read this I have a new ff!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/187365658-core-beliefs-thor-x-loki

com/story/187365658-core-beliefs-thor-x-loki