SIX// Dolores

*

Rae Jasmine walked out of the car. Her heart was pacing and fear was evident on her eyes. She remembered the pain she went through when she was a child, although the memories seemed like a blurry vision she still felt a pang in her chest.

Five noticed her sudden panic. He was worried but he never wanted to show any affection to any girl; he promised Delores when he left for the commission. He decided after this he'll try and take Delores back.

"Are you okay?" Klaus was the one who asked the girl. She was struggling to stay calm— her nightmares got the best of her. She wasn't like this when she was here about 5 hours ago.

"I'm just.. nervous," Rae lied, breathing heavily. She doesn't want Klaus to worry, she doesn't want anyone to know about her and pity her past.

"Well, don't be. Five and I will do the acting while you just sit there! Just don't laugh," He said giving her a small smile while patting her shoulders. Klaus knew what Rae Jasmine was feeling, he experienced having severe panic attacks when Reginald trained him. He even knew not to push her to spill what was bothering her until she's ready.

Rae smiled at him, feeling a little better. She had undergo therapy but the pain never ceased. She has had reoccurring dreams since her Father left her, but they don't need to know.

"C'mon, we need to find the owner of these eyes as fast as possible," Five demanded. He didn't say anything but Klaus knew he was relieved to know that Rae wasn't breathing as heavily before. Five, however, thought of his emotion as irritation and convinced himself that he didn't have time for Rae's panic attacks.

Rae and Klaus rolled their eyes, following him to the elevator. After a while it rang, signalling it was their stop. Rae wasn't nervous anymore, she was away from the emergency rooms.

Five walked out first, striding confidently to the receptionist who looked rather baffled for them to be back. She was the one they met a while back. After being shocked, she replaced her expression with a professional look— one that would scare away pestering kids.

Her first mistake was thinking Five was a kid.

"My Father demands to talk to the Doctor," Five raised his voice. The lady's face fell once she realized that he wasn't scared of her and even gave her a menacing look. She nodded her head whilst contacting the Doctor.

She then ushered them to the office on her left. Five strolled to the office, preparing his wits for another spoken fight.

"Well, how may I help you?" The Doctor glanced at them. Having enough of their 'problems'. Rae knew he wasn't buying the family shit considering not any of them looked alike. And their dad looks high as a duck would be if it was on drugs.

"We came back, along with my parent—" Five ushered Klaus to sit down and look intimidating, "—to retrieve the information about the eye," Five continued.

"I'm sorry, but, I just told you that patient's profiles are confidential, you need consent from the patient themselves—"

"Then what about my consent?" Klaus asked, leaning closer to the table.

"Excuse me?" The Doctor replied unsurely at the man.

"How dare you... lay a hand on my son!" Klaus pointed at Five, anger laced on the tone of his voice.

"I didn't touch your son," The doctor stuttered. Rae Jasmine found this quite interesting as to what Klaus planned in his devilish mind.

"Oh, really? Then how did he get that swollen lip then?" Klaus cocked his eyebrows at the doctor, to which the doctor gave back a confused glance.

"What swollen li—" The doctor was briefly cut of by Klaus standing up and punched Five on the lip— which created a tiny cut.

Rae Jasmine chuckled at him, she wanted to punch him herself for dragging her into this mess but Klaus, a lovely human that he is, did the work for her.

Five heard her low cackle and gave her a deadly look, but it didn't seem to bother the girl at one bit.

Klaus them banged his head on a snow globe while Rae used one of the glass to put a small cut on her hand. She winced quietly.

"You're all crazy!"

The doctor grabbed the phone and dialed the front desk, Rae Jasmine quickly held the phone and lend it to Klaus who was thanking her quietly.

"Hello? Please come quick! Dr. Grant has physically abused his patients on his office, send help!" Klaus said through the receiver with ultimate distress.

"So here's the catch, about 3 police officers will barge on this office and arrest you for assault." Rae said fiercely, smashing her hands on his desk as a sign of warning.

"You'll do well in prison Grant."

"It's Lance." The doctor replied to Klaus in utmost fear,

Klaus disregarded the information and proceeded smiling at him cheekily, even if the blood was dripping on the table.

"You're all psychopaths." He reffered to the grinning idiots.

"Thank you." Klaus replied while spitting off broken shards of glass.
----

Turns out the prosthetic eye wasn't even manifactured yet, leaving Five Hargreeves pissed out of his mind. "Okay, can we talk about how badass I looked when I slapped you Five and tried to threaten that Doctor— whatever his name was," Klaus flexed, proud of his quick action plan.

Rae Jasmine chuckled at him, she wished to have slapped Five in the first place, his expression was priceless.

"Shut up or else I would slice your necks slowly," Five threatened, hushing both of them quickly.

"What's up with that eye anyways? Why are you being so sour?" Klaus asked the pissed guy.

"—don't answer. Rae wanna go to that taco place nearby? I'm quite hungry. You're welcome to come too Five! If you give us the money?" Klaus hushed at Five, hoping to get his profit that they agreed on.

"The apocalypse is coming and all you both could think of is eating tacos!?" Five shouted at both of them, contemplating if whether he should just go back the apocalypse because these idiots aren't worth saving.

"Um, yolo?" Rae Jasmine replied to him, hoping he got what it meant. She got the answer when Five furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"Is that some new word I should be accustomed of?"

This made Klaus burst out laughing and Rae rolling her eyes.

"You know, I've just now realized why you're so uptight. You must be horny as hell," Klaus shrugged at the boy,  he looked so happy upon realizing.

"I don't know why you changed the subject but I fully agree," Rae nodded laughing along with him.

"I had someone... Her name was Dolores."
_________________

Stop ranting about how her name is spelled okay??
Delores or Dolores sksksk (me from the future: why tf did I write "skskks")

Sorry for posting so late, considering no one gives a shit about this book Lmaooo

Also I changed the cover! YEET YEET.

K byeee.