ELEVEN// helpless

Night soon fell and the brunette glanced at her window, she knew someone was keeping a close watch on her, preventing her to step foot outside the comfort of her home. She wanted to warn Five, to tell him that more people were after him. But she was trapped,

She hated the feeling of being watched on a glass case, one wrong move and her head would receive a bullet.

She ate her nails in pure anxiety, she wasn't an athletic person so outrunning the bastards wouldn't work. She could've gone to her balcony and escaoe but she can feel 5 or more men keeping watch.

What Rae didn't know that Five was looking for her, he was sweating profusely, scared that she got hurt. He wouldn't admit it but he still had a heart,

Pathetic, he thought to himself.

Five doesn't know where she lived, and seemingly he doesn't have any connections that knows who Rae Jasmine is, well except his family.

He ran to an alley, looking for any sign of movement,

"We got her cornered." A radio static voice was heard on the distance. He glanced to where the sound came from, heart beating fast from the adrenaline.

He peeked out of the wall slowly and saw two armed men speaking to a machine.

He shaked his head, but continued hiding just incase they might spill where or who they were after, Five had his suspicions.

The armed men set off, while Five was following them, teleporting through the different buildings just to stay hidden, his powers tire him but he didn't care. Rae's life was at risk.

He would never admit, the girl had a soft spot for a cold-hearted jerk. She just felt so familiar.

"Rae Jasmine, you owe me so much you little shi-" He mumbled to himself but stopped when he saw the two men approach 7 more armed men, he mentally cursed to himself. He knows he can't defeat nine grown ass man.

"The girl is still there, the motion detector signs movement in the house." One of them stated to the two.

"What if she got out, Rojas?" A deep voice asked, his voice was intimidating enough that Five suddenly went cold. He sounded familiar, too familiar..

"She won't sir, the perimeter is secured with us and we set up traps on every possible exit of the house." One of the seven men replied.

"Make sure she doesn't get hurt." The deep voice said again, "Boss needs her." He continued, hesitance clear in his voice.

They all saluted and went back from their positions, Five was calculating the many possibilities on how he can teleport Rae out of there without being caught with the motion detector.

He sighed, hoping a simple flicker wouldn't set it off but knowing the advanced technology they have it would most likely be impossible.

But then he remembered, boss needs her, That made his head perk up with realization, they can't hurt her.

"She owes me her life." He muttered to himself, leaning on the wall to avoid getting spotted, planning on his first victim to stealth kill.

He spotted the closest guy to him, hiding in a bush with his plain black suit, he flickered behind him, the guy heard the flicker and look behind him only to be cut off by Five breaking his neck.

After a crack was heard, Five made sure to hold the body and make it softly thud on the pavement. Hoping no one heard the fight, he hid on the bush,

He was sweating profoundly, knowing at some point his powers would fail on him, but Rae was on danger and it's his fault. He knew he had to kesp going. Five might have a rough way of speaking but he has a heart too.

He spotted another guy peeking his head on one of the bushes, he seemed like an easy target because he doesn't have a build. So Five flickered to him,

The skinny guy was quick to glance at Five, preventing his attack, what Five didn't know was that someone was behind him. They knew Five was coming for her, so they waited, waited for Five to arrive and kill him where he leasts expect it.

If only he knew.
________________

Rae Jasmine sat at a corner of her room, humming to herself to calm down her nerves. She wasn't one to be nervous but seeing men outside her house, waiting for her to move, possibly aiming at her head in that exact time. She wanted to cry, she wanted to escape, but she couldn't do anything. She was helpless.

She always daydreamed on having those cool superpowers the Umbrella Academy has, if only she was born on October 1st. She wanted to be like Five, she wanted to defend herself and not expect a prince to save her, Rae realized how hypocritical she sounds and she hated herself.

She sighed and slowly walked to the windows, she saw something that scarred her, she felt the urge to break out and help him.

Help Five.
_____________

Ehem, so I see 1k views on this story and I can't thank y'all enough. I'm not really a huge fan of Umbrella Academy and Five Hargreeves/ Aidan Gallagher now but I wanted to continue this story because I know how it feels like when you read a story and suddenly the author stopped updating.

So make sure to leave a comment and vote. Also please check out my Peter Parker fic if you like marvel! I need some support ♡ and I would most likely update more there.