Chapter 2

Third p.o.v

Assassination was considered to be a normal thing among the silver spoon families as rich people would spend money to take out their competitions out of their way.Even if it meant killing a baby.

And it goes without saying that Kim family were also the targets.

Even baby Jin would always be a target which would make his mother anxious to leave his side even for a minute.

It was after Jin had proved himself to be self-sufficient by learning various martial arts by the age of 10 that his mother had become less protective of him.

His brother wasn't the target until he turned 20 when he actually ascended to the throne.The assassins shifted their target from the father to him.

But their mother wasn't much insecure about him because he had bodyguards around for him.

And also because she favored Jin the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin's ancestors weren't born with a silver spoon,they had to work hard for their future generations to be born with privilege.

The Kims company had become a fairly well-known company after jin's father had come to the throne and became a tough competition for the other companies after his brother came to the throne.

Even though jin's family was well known among other rich people and were considered a tough competition,they were still not that famous for the people in the country to know their name.

That is what jin's goal is,to make his company the no.1,to make it well known even among ordinary people,to aspire people to reach for the top,to surpass his brother.

But little did he know that to achieve all this he would have to become selfless and emotionless.

Just like wearing a mask

--------------------------------

-Love Lucy