Chapter 16

Third p.o.v

''I can't believe you survived even after that blast but it won't have been fun if you died instantly''

The man said to Jin who sprinted towards the boys before the bomb can go off and pulled them to the other side.

The blast resulted an entire wall and the door to disappear which made it easy to escape.

''Go'' Jin commanded.

''But hyung you-''

''I said go,and don't turn back.Just run far away from here''

And so they did while Jin made way for them to pass by the remaining two mens.

''Don't worry.We don't care about small fries when a freaking monster worth a million dollars is standing before us''

Those were the last words the boys heard before making a run for it.

They ran as far as they could but now the problem was, how can they call the police with out their phones and they can't even find a phone booth because it was a new area for them.

Right when their hopes were breaking a man approached them.

''Are you all mr.jin's friends?''

''Y-YES''

''Fret not.We are his mens and we have come here to rescue you all.The wounded ones can come sit in the ambulance while the healthy ones can show us the directions''

''Yes sure um....''

''Leo and this is Heidi''

''Nice to meet you''

''This ain't the time to be this calm!Jin hyung is sacrificing himself for us,hurry up Kim namjoon'' Suga said out of frustration while seeing namjoon,Leo and Heidi chit chat like old friends.

''Come on!'' Suga ran to the direction of the house while namjoon,leo,heidi and jungkook followed.Taehyung,jimin,hoseok and jackson were left behind in the ambulance.

Please be safe,please be safe,hyung

Suga chanted in his mind while running but was shocked upon seeing the defeated mens and Jin standing with a bleeding arm.

''H-How-'' Suga was cut off when Jin spoke.

''Leo.Did you do as I told you?''

''Yes sir.I brought the police and the ambulance along with me.Please come along with us so we can treat your wound''

''Search this place for our belongings''

''Yes sir''

And with that Jin followed back with namjoon,jungkook and yoongi who were still in awe and shock.

''Yoongi,can I lean on you?''

''Yes,hyung!'' Suga broke out of his trance and put an arm around Jin to support him to walk and namjoon did the same meanwhile jungkook kept glancing back at Jin.

Of course he was trying to be tough for us so we won't get hurt.He is just a human too after all.

The boys thought while looking at their hyung with respect in their eyes.

Four of them reached the ambulance then were taken to the hospital immediately.

------------------------------

Jin and the officer were being treated by Vasco while the others sat outside.

The boys were allowed to meet Jin after a little while.

''This was all that old man's fault.The one who owns our neighborhood hotel'' Jin spoke as soon as everyone else settled in the VIP room.

''I got to the place you all were being held because I visited him where some mens attacked me''

''But even he could have been hurt and only you were taken away''

''No,he was not harmed.Basically,he hid the mens in his living room then called us in there''

''They could have broke in and could have hide without his knowledge''

''15 buff mens over 7ft, hiding without someone's knowledge?and that too right beside his armrest?''

They all went silent, unable to defend him anymore.

''Wait,so you actually finished all those mens alone?'' jungkook asked.

''No.Jackson was along with me''

Before they could say anything further the doctor came in.

''Sir,we need to have a serious talk regarding your wound and what you did today''

"Your wound isn't that deep but the way you used your arm after getting hurt have swollen some of your nerves which means that you can't dance,do any sort of heavy work,use your arm frequently, can't exercise or even bend down to pick anything''

''For how long?''

''Atleast 2 weeks'' Jin groaned in annoyance.

''And You are going to report this,right''

''Yes.I already did so please co-operate with me and be at your best condition when they arrive''

Vasco left then sent Jin some clothes to wear while the boys waited outside and were later joined by their manager.

''I heard everything.The police arrested that man Don't worry.I'm glad you all are unhurt.How's Jin?''

''He's fine,hyung.Just restricted from many things for two weeks''

''Let's go'' Jin said after coming out, wearing a white in-shirt with black blazer and black pants.

''Where are we going,hyung?''

''To dorm''

''Then why are you in formal?''

''Formals are the only spare ones I have here''

All of them went in the car in silence until jimin broke it.

''Who's coming hyung?''

''Sigh.....my parents''