Chapter 12

Third p.o.v

Jin was the first one to wake up then jungkook.

''Hyung, don't go.Lay down a little longer you didn't sleep in a long time after all''

The maknae complained because his sleep was disturbed.

Actually,jungkook and Jin were cuddling the whole night so he woke up when Jin tried to get out of his arms.

''Jungkook,this is my usual time to get up and besides I need to prepare breakfast''

''Just lay down till I fall asleep again.Your smell helps me to sleep fast.You can decide our menu till then''

''ok'' Jin said with a sigh then went back into his previous position.

Jin ruffled the maknae's hair, smiling at the softness.

I will find him the best products so he can take care of his soft hair.

Jin thought while he saw the youngest fall asleep almost immediately so Jin finally left his arm,this time with more caution.

----------------------------

After Jin completed his regular routine he woke everyone up except yoongi who woke up without jin's help.

''Yesterday night I felt like I was hugging a cloud'' jungkook confessed, looking dreamy.

''When did you become so bold?asking someone new to just sleep with you?'' jimin asked, jealous.It took him months to get close to jungkook but only a few hours for jin.

Jungkook bit his lips remembering what happened yesterday between lunch and practice time.

--------------------

Flashback

Jungkook was crying quietly in the building's balcony,knowing no one will come there.

He was crying because he was scared,scared that Jin might be replacing someone in his group or even himself or what else might be the reason behind suddenly introducing jin, someone with zero experience?He despised the man.

He was thinking of giving up because he wanted his hyungs to be happier than him and after all, he was always missing his family so maybe this was his best chance.

After a while of crying,jin walked in on jungkook making the maknae embarrassed.

''What-what are you doing here?''

''I was searching for you.Are you alright?''

''Yeah I am.You can leave now''

''Hey..I know that you are stressed about the debut but don't give up on your dream,ok? comeback whenever you feel like it''

''Wait!How-How did you know what I was thinking?''

''The debut is near it's only obvious that you are stressed about it especially since you are so young, trying to make your family proud''

Jungkook was speechless,not knowing what to say to the man he was just cursing at.Jungkook broke into a fit of sob.

''I-I am sorry,hyuung''

''O-oi! Don't cry on me like that!I don't know what to do when kids cry''

The younger just kept sobbing making Jin extremely confused.Suddenly,Jin understood why he was crying.

''You are thinking that I will replace you all...?''

''Y-Yes..''

''I won't!this isn't the plan,we all are debuting.I can confirm''

''You can what?''

''I can confirm.Pd-nim told me that I needed to co-ordinate with you all for us to debut together as a team''

''Really?''

''Yeah.Don't cry.Everything is gonna be fine''

Jin said before hugging the youngest and staying like that for a few minutes then returning back to the group,together.

End.
---------------------------------

''Down to earth jungkook!'' jimin waved his hand in front of his face.

''Jin hyung shoulders are very broad. I was engulfed in his chest'' jungkook said,changing the topic.

''You noticed it just now?I noticed that on the first glance'' taehyung said.

''Huh, so wha-''

''Everyone.get.ready.now'' Jin said making them shiver.

----------------------------

''Let's meet at the building'' Jin said waving at the other three kids before taking the kids to school again today.

They exited the dorm and met the owners of the hotel next door who were an old couple.

''Good morning jimin, jungkook, taehyung.Are you all eating well?Why didn't you all came yesterday?'' the man asked,annoyed.

Jin noticed the annoyance in the man's voice but ignored it.

They hardly ever had customers and the boys were their only regulars meaning that even if they couldn't sell anything to others,they would still sell something to the boys and the wife was content with only serving them,to even open the shop only for the six boys but since they didn't came the entire day the wife was sad which made her husband annoyed.

''Because we finally have a great chef in our house'' taehyung said with a boxy smile.

''Meaning?"

''This hyung is gonna make us home food daily from now onwards'' jimin added,proud of his hyung.

''But I thought bighit didn't have enough money to hire workers for the dorm': the woman frowned.

''hahaha no he is a new member but he is an amazing cook so from now onwards we are eating in'' jungkook said.

''I'm sorry to interrupt this reunion but we need to go'' Jin said while pointing to his watch meaning they will be late.

''See you later'' the boys waved before leaving.

''o-ok'' the woman answered,sad.

I will destroy you for the sake of my wife, just you wait new boy.

The old man thought while watching their car drive away.
-------------------------------

''Hyung,let's just go in your car daily.Tell the manager hyung not to be bothered about us'' jimin said,half-jokingly just to see jin's reaction.

''ok'' Jin shrugged.

''Really?!'' taehyung practically jumped ''can we really do this everyday?''

''Yeah,since I'm free':

''Yes!'' the 95 liner fist bumped while the maknae was asleep the whole ride only waking up after reaching the destination.

''See you all later'' with that,they went their own ways.

------------------------------

-Love Lucy