Chapter 9

Third p.o.v

I-I can't believe this!Can someone even live like this?!

Jin thought while scanning his new home.

There were clothes,books,bags and many other things that Jin couldn't make out in the pile that were scattered around in the living room making Jin frown.

Are they really that busy that they can't even clean the house by themselves?

They do but that's only on weekends when they are free because they are tired after practice and would want to only rest after returning home.

They only do dishes in turns because they hardly use their utensils as ramen would be their 3-time meals most of the time and because they can't afford everything required in the kitchen.

I can't sleep like this.My mind won't be at peace if I don't clean this first.

With that,Jin starts cleaning up.

First,he picks up the clothes then separates them into tidy and untidy ones.The untidy ones go into the basket while The tidy ones are folded and kept on the shelf temporarily as he doesn't know where else to keep it.

Then he proceeds with the books and the bags.He puts the items in the bag then hung them where the other few bags were.

He then proceeds to clean the floor.Well,there was no dirt on the floor it was just a bit sticky as if the floor was wiped carelessly so he tries to find a bucket to fill water, anti-bacterial detergent, and a mop but he only found a mop in the house referring that they have been sweeping the house with just a wet mop.

Shopping list-detergent and a bucket.

He then proceeds to mop several times until the stickiness was gone before proceeding to the dining table.

The dining table was dusty as it was not used for a long time so Jin tried finding a sponge to clean it but there wasn't any,apart from the kitchen sponge.

Shopping list-extra sponge for cleaning and spray to sprinkle water.

He then cleans it with tissue papers while sprinkling some water on the table.

He then goes into the kitchen and see it fairly clean then he opens the fridge only to find nothing meaning that the kids don't cook nor eat healthy food.

He also notices the lack of utensils in the house.

Shopping list-utensils, ingredients for a week's meal.

------------------------

Jin drives to the nearest market to buy the items he needed then pays and comes back.

He then starts placing the items in their respective spaces.

He bought an extra laundry basket,bigger this time,as one more member is added and also because the previous basket is already full.

He then places the mop in the bucket he bought and the detergent in the closet where other home cleaning items were along with the sponge he bought.

He places the new plates on the shelf and places other utensils he bought in a big rectangular basket(which he also bought) and keeps them in a big space under the kitchen slap.The same with the ingredients.

He wanted to buy many more items that were lacking in the house but refrained as there isn't any space in the dorm after all it had only one room,a kitchen,a bathroom,a living room with a dining table and no tv.