Chapter 6

Jin p.o.v

Konkuk University.

The best University for acquiring my degree or so the rumors say.

After finding myself a university,I looked up what big 3 is.

It seems to be the top agencies for idols who have control over the market for promoting artists which means slow and surely will not cut out for me.

I need to first focus on the ability I have a little experience in-singing then my dancing which I will improve.

I decided to sing/practice some of my favorite Korean songs with seriousness every night after brushing.

I wrote the entrance exam for the rumored uni and waited for the result.Its not that I don't believe I won't do well it's just that father have always told me to be humble even if I know I will do excellent in it.

Days later I finally got my result and I did as I expected.

I messaged my schedule to my boss as soon as possible.He wanted me to join by next week's Monday but he wanted me to visit the company tomorrow to meet my teammates.I agreed.

My classes will be from 700AM to 12:30 AM. All that's left is for bighit to send me my remaining schedule.

----------------------------------

I came to bighit as promised and went straight to my boss's office.

He sent a guy with me, who is supposedly my manager,to introduce me to my members.He took me to their practice room.

6 members.All of them looked younger than me especially the emo one,he still seems to be a kid.

''They all are younger than me'' I stated making the manager shock but slowly smiled.

''You are as smart as pd-nim mentioned'' .Wait how did the boss know I am smart?like duh I know I'm intelligent but do I really give off that vibe?

The members who were practicing turned their attention to us upon hearing the compliment.

''Gather around.We have a new member of your group.Exchange greetings with each other.I will be outside'' the manager said before leaving us.

''Hi,my name is Kim Seokjin.I'm 20 years old and I'm a vocalist.I look forward to all of your corporation since I'm not that good neither have any experience in dancing if I have to grade my dancing skills I will say (-F).Nice to meet you all'' I said before bowing.

They all looked confused.

''Uhmm how did you do in your audition?'' the second shortest asked.

''I didn't have an audition'' I said making them gasp as if I said a curse word and suddenly the atmosphere changed to unwelcoming and uncomfortable.I know what they are thinking.

''Yes they picked me up for my face that's how you get street casted'' I stopped for a moment to analyze their expression.They were all shocked at my honesty.It always happen.People are always taken aback by my honesty.I sighed.

''Look, I'm very honest who talks very truthfully and isn't scared to speak his mind so I would prefer if you spill out the problem you have with me'' I said making their eyes going even wider especially the youngest one.

''You all look like you can't accept this sudden decision.Why?' '

''I-Its because it's unfair.I mean,we all have worked hard together for so long but if suddenly someone else comes in especially with no experience then it does make us question'' the man looking like an egg said.