Chapter 15

Third p.o.v

"Ouch...." yoongi groaned after he woke up from his deep slumber,the pain in his head making it hard for him to focus his view and remember the reason as to why he was sleeping in a foreign place.

-------------------------

Flashback.

Yoongi,namjoon and hoseok reached the bus stop and waited there for the bus.While chit-chatting they didn't even realize the two big men who stood at each corner, leaning on the rods while eyeing them.

They were caught off guard when the two men engulfed them in their hands, trying to carry them quietly to the van without hurting them but the boys were thrashing from their grips making them use violence hence the reason why they fell unconscious and felt pain in their head.

End

--------------------------

"shit" yoongi muttered under his breath,trying to get out of the ropes.

"Hey,hey!namjoon,hoseok, taehyung,jungkook,jimin!wake up!" Suga whisper-yelled,making sure that he doesn't attract more attention.

The members woke up one by one after a while,also trying to remember the reason why they were here.

--------------------------------------

Flashback

After the school ended,the three boys met up with each other and gathered at the gate while waiting for their manager.

They waited and waited till school was half empty and decided to just walk to their building as they already had spare clothes in their bag.

Little did they know that it was safest to stay in the school.

As soon as the boys entered an empty lane the men jumped at them and knocked them out then pulled them in the van.

End.

---------------------------------------

"What the fuck!" namjoon cussed "who TF have a grudge against us?"

"How can anyone come to our rescue if they don't know where we are?we need to contact someone somehow" hoseok said.

"J-Jin hyung!he isn't here!that means he is not caught yet.I'm sure he will come for us,till then we need to find a way to get out of these" jungkook answered.

"Shut the fuck up. Jin hyung will save us, my ass.What is he,a superman to smell us out?" Suga scoffed at the youngest.

"Lets focus on getting out of these first" namjoon said, trying to ease the tension.They need not have to fight among themselves in this situation.

"Oh right!I have a blade that Jin hyung gave me" taehyung said as he took out the weapon out of his pocket.

"Why the fuck did he gave you a knife?" Suga inquired.

"For self-defence" jimin answered.

"Huh?"

"Hyung gave each three of us something.Tae was given a small blade,me a pepper spray and jungkook a set of ropes.Mine and jungkook stuff are in our confiscated bags so unfortunately, we can't use them"

Taehyung freed himself and jungkook while jimin explained then everyone else was released too.

"Ohoho, you all are quite smart" a deep husky voice said.The boys gulped and stood in a corner,alert.