Chapter 7

Third p.o.v

Jin went to meet his University's headmaster to inform him about his schedule so they can too co-operate with him.

''I apologize in advance in case of my sudden absence or late submissions of assignments but I will try my best to submit them on time''

''It's fine.You don't have to submit them on time,you can submit your projects even before the exams,just make sure everything is submitted to us''

''Yes sir''

''You seem like a man with lot of interest and passion I mean,you don't always see someone aspiring to become both idol and actor''

''Its actually my parents' dream.My father wants me to be an idol and my mother wants me to be an actor''

''I see''

Jin's mother asked him to get a degree in acting so that he could learn human expressions and it might even help him to regain them.

''I would like to excuse myself now,I still have something to do,sir''

Jin bowed and left.

As soon as he settled down in his car his phone rang.

''Hello,father''

''Hello,Jin.I know you already know this but I'm calling to just remind you that you are not allowed to get into any trouble no matter what because you know how much it upsets your mother when something happens to you''

''Yes father''

''If I got any information of such sort then as much as I hate it I have to call you back immediately and also your mom has sent you your three most trusted workers there-Leo,Heidi and Vasco so they can assist you''

''Understood father I will be at my best behavior''

''Good''

As soon as the phone call ends,Jin already has an idea about what he wants from his workers.

Thank you, mom.

-----------------------------------

-Love Lucy