♡ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐮𝐞𝐯𝐞 ♡

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

While Mido was presenting today's lesson based on the notes our teacher left, I couldn't shake off the girl's squeals and constant simping even by wearing wireless headphones underneath my hair it still wasn't enough to muffle their fangirling. I tried distracting myself by drawing and pretending to ''pay attention'' raising my head from time to time from my desk.

For a second I lifted my head thinking I may have heard my name being called, and then my eyes met Raiburu's who had a hand covering over one side of his cheek mouthing someone at me in evident concern.

I raised an eyebrow in question mouthing back a ''what?'' And before I know it in front of me stood a man's crotch. Quickly I met eyes with the totally-not-suspicious-suspicious substitute teacher.

I could feel all eyes on me, primarily glares from all the girls in the class, I gulped giving him a nervous smile. ''Number 5?'' I asked internally cringing.

Mido reached his hand over my ear and took out my headphone then crossed his arms smirking down at me. ''Sorry to burst your bubble L/n, however, you're in literature class'' He explained motioning his head towards the board.

''I won't ask why you choose to neglect your studies, despite this I will, unfortunately, need to speak to you for your obvious negligence and see if we can ''fix'' it '' He stated in a husky voice before turning around to leave my desk. ''Oh, and I must confiscate your earphones''

Not them anything but the earphones, how will I ignore Osano when he talks to me?!

A kick to my chair made me turn around making eye contact with the little pipsqueak ''that's what you get'' he chuckled patting my shoulder.

''If I strangle you with the tie will it be classified as premeditated murder or not...?'' I mumbled glaring at him.

''What did you say?'' He asked genuinely confused. I stretched the corners of my lip and gave him a sugarcoated smile ''Oh, nothing don't worry you're pretty little head it might cause it to explode from all the thinking'' I said harshly.

He glared ''At least I use my brain unlike you!''

''If you two plan on taking it any further I'll give you both detention after school''

''Whatever'' Osano and I both grumbled underneath our breaths in irritation.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

The bell rang and I sneakily tried to gather my belonging and leave without being noticed by the predatory teacher. Much to my amazing luck, everybody else left before I even got the mere chance of lifting my ass off the seat.

''Ms. L/n'' I stooped in my tracks a shiver going down my spine at the way he sweetly spoke my name.

''Yes...?'' I gave an awkward smile.

The two of you were alone, at first Osano was concerned for your well-being, during the lesson he could most certainly catch instances of the teacher stealing multiple glances your way and for a quick second, he could spot a smirk. He thought of perhaps companying you or waiting outside the classroom in case, besides, cases such as this were unfortunately quite frequent, so being cautious wouldn't have been of any harm.