1

My name is Lucy Hell, I'm 18 and I'm different than most people. I kill. The first time I killed was when I was fourteen, when I killed the people who murdered my parents, then I couldn't stop. All I wanted to do was kill. Now, I'm an assassin. I can't and won't stop killing.

I watched my sister who died before my eyes because I was caught up in her killing someone and I wasn't paying attention. I lost my entire family.

I have natural jet black hair and green eyes, as well as tan skin. I'm 5'3, making me kind of an average height.

I got into drugs, alcohol, and I even struggle to earn money so I sometimes, become Crimson Vixen, a stripper at the Midnight Club.

No one knows I kill. It's a secret. The only person who probably knows is god, he will probably send me to hell where I belong. I can't tell you how many times I've been told to go burn in Hell and my response is, I wish.

Seriously, being in Hell sounds fun. Amazing. Thrilling. All's I ever do is ask why I'm even alive anymore.

It's 2036, so a lot of things are different. There's a kingdom in North and West Virginia that is for all werewolves. There is a kingdom in Pennsylvania for all Vampires. There is a kingdom in Florida for all Sirens and Banshees. There's a kingdom for witches and mages and wizards and dragons and gremlins and shapeshifters and djinns and wendigos and basically any supernatural being. There's kingdoms all across the world for these beings. I'm completely fine with it.

Besides the kingdom for angels.

I don't really care, I stay out of their way. I kill hunters for them when they need me to, to earn a little extra money of course, I need it.

My sister is an Angle, she lives in the angle kingdom with my parents. They aren't happy of my progress without them. They can't help me. They are dead and fucking angles. I despise angles and the so holy lord above. My lord is below.

I sighed as I walked into the Midnight Club, I walked to my dressing room and hopped into the shower. I shaved and then I got out. I dried off really good. I got in the two piece set. The really tight push up bra that had my breasts popping out and the matching black thong. I grabbed the maid dress and put it on before grabbing my black robe to put over it.

I styled my hair in loose beach waves. I grabbed my 5 inch black heels and walked out to where all the girls were. We were wearing the same outfits. Donna, our boss was standing there patiently.

"Girls, tonight is a strip all the way. No clothing left on you at all. Someone paid a lot of money for all of you up strip that far. I know that you all normally strip to your two pieces but this is good money." She said. We all nodded. We always take our clothes off. Not two pieces, well Bree and Bailey only strip to their two pieces because they are scared to show their cleavage.

"Same routine on the pole. The guys do want to touch you. Lucy, Bree, Bailey, Hope, and Gracie. You guys get the left stage. Anna, Keira, Lourie, Ashley, and Kansas you get the right stage. Lilly, Tina, Vixie, Lynn, and Ash you guys get the private people. Alright" Donna Said.

We all nodded and started to walk to where we go. I saw a guy I never saw before looking around. He was watching my group as we walked towards the stage. I felt like his eyes were on me though.

It's probably just a feeling. Me and the girls got on behind the stage and in our positions. We each had our own pole. The curtains were drawn, so we took our robes off and set them behind us.

The curtains open, me and the girls all at the same time for some odd reason took off the maid dresses and got into a crawling position. I crawled forward, swaying my hips side to side which gave huge ass for show.