7

Lucifer ignored me for the rest of the morning. He wouldn't even look at me after the little stunt I made so I refused to eat breakfast and now he is even more mad.

I sat back down. Lilly and Ashley were back and working on their project from yesterday. I had two baskets of baby clothes done so far. Lucifer walked in. I didn't look up. I could feel his presence.

I finished making another hat and tossed it into a basket. I then started to work on a pair of socks. Then I remembered. Clothes for as they grow. Alright. That's a good idea.

"Lucy" Lucifer said lowly. I ignored and continued to work on the little onesie I find will be amazing for Dominic because it's a navy blue with a small pocket that is white and it has his name embroidered in the pocket.

"Lucy, I know you can hear me so please stop ignoring me" Lucifer said. Funny, not happening. You ignore me then you get ignored back.

Damn right
Lilith said.

I couldn't help but release the chuckle from what Lilith said. "What's so funny" Lucifer said angrily. I looked up. His eyes were flickering back and forth with his dark brown and red eyes.

"Oh, I didn't see you there" I lied. "So you didn't sense my presence" he said smirking. "No, not really. I was talking with Lilith" I said. He rolled his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me or I will make you sleep in the hound cage again" I snapped as Luca and Tobias walked in towards their mates.

"Nope. Not again. Whatever you want" he said with wide eyes. "Then go get me something to eat." I said. He groaned. "You knocked me up so your going to help me out some" I said. He nodded and walked out.

"How do you keep him in line?" Lilly said. "No idea, mate" I said. Got to remember to keep the Australian accent going. It's always been their, it's just more the Australian dialogue, you know.

Lucifer came back with a platter. He sat it down on the empty table and started to look through the Baby clothes in the basket. Everyone else joined him. Lilly was looking at my shirt and jeans I made last night.

"How did you finish all this so fast. Me and Lilly are working together and still on our first project" Ashley said shocked. "She's always been good with this type of thing. Her dream was to become a fashion designer." Lilly answered for me since I was stuffing my face.

Ashley looked at me for confirmation and I nodded since my mouth was full. She chuckled and started to go through the baby clothes again.

"There's that empty place we didn't know what to do with. We could make it into a mall. I mean, demons need a new fashion" Ashley said. "Money isn't a thing here though" Luca said. "I could always have a witch make jewels a special money" Lucifer said.

"Why not gold pieces" I said. They looked at me. "Does it look like we are that old?" Tobias laughed out. "Get over yourselves. Who wants jewels as money? Little shiny minerals that are meant for jewelry" I said. "Golds used for jewelry" Lilly said.

"Yeah, but back in time, a long, long, long, long time ago was a time we used gold as our money. All around the world" I said. "She has a point" Ashley said.

"I always have some type of point" I mutter as I started to think of another idea. Apparently Ashley thought the same thing because well we yelled it at the same time.

"YARN STUDIO" Ashley and I yelled. "Why" Lucifer said while recovering from the face that was contorted into pain. "We can crochet blankets and hats and little socks for babies and Shaw's and pillows and scarves and, and knitting things" Ashley rambled.

"Is it what my queen wants" Lucifer said. "You better start granting Ashley's wishes to mister. And hell yeah. It's what I want." I said. "What happened to no cursing" Lilly said. "That rule all went down the drain yesterday when them two were arguing" Luca said while Tobias motioned in between me and Lucifer. Whatever.

I just turned back to my little desk or table and began making me sweatpants and some baggy shirts since I'm a freaking hippo right now.

I heard the door shut and lifted my head. The guys left. "Thank the fudging lord" Ashely Said. "This means..." Lilly looked at Ashley after trailing off. "GIRL TIME" Ashely and Lilly Yelled. I heard the guys chuckle and I groaned.

"This means, we get to dress Lucy up" Ashley said. "Nope. I'm the pregnant one." I said quickly. I heard the guys chuckle again. They were just standing by the door.

"Oh come on" Lilly said. "Nope. I won't do the yarn studio" I said while going around the table, farther from them. "Alright. We'll stop" Ashely said panicking. I smirked and sat down while they worked away with their dress.

Lingerie or lace sets isn't hard to make.