8

By the time I finished in the fashion studio. That's what me, Ashley and Lilly decided to call it, we decided to call it a night.

I walked out and towards mine and Lucifer's room. He was laying on the bed while reading a book. He looked up when I walked in.

"Come here" Lucifer ordered. I put my hands on my hips and gave him a sassy look. "Please" he muttered quietly. Almost too quiet. "I'm sorry. I didn't catch that" I said. I turned my head and cupped my hand around my ear to make it more dramatic. "Please" He said gruffly.

I then walked to the bed and laid down. He pulled me closer to him. "Why have you been avoiding me" Lucifer asked. "I'm not. I've been making baby clothes" I said. "All day" he said. "Yes. Um, it's probably best we weren't with each other all day because of our problems" I said quietly.

"We are going to argue. It's no shame" he said. "I know, but we are arguing to the point our beasts are surfacing Lucifer." I said. "I know baby, but we will argue. It's best to do it all before the babies start coming so let's begin" he said.

"I want to be apart the war" I said. "No, for one it could happen while your pregnant and two I might not make it and our sons are going to need their mother to be their for them." Lucifer said.

"I can fight. I can kill. I can cast magic spells. Please." I said. "No" Lucifer said. "How about from the towers" I said. "No" he said. "With Tobias." I said. "Fine" He said.

Tobias isn't partaking in the war as he is protecting all the women and children. "You are too stubborn and it's annoying" Lucifer said. "I'm going to stand my ground. I'm not going to just give up" I said. "I want you to listen and to believe me on some things at least. Especially if it's for your protection. Our sons protection" he said.

"I know you want to protect me, but I can also protect myself Lucifer. I always have been able to protect myself." I said. "Your my mate. My love. My queen. My future. My forever. I can't risk a scratch on you. Not even your life" he said. "I'll try to listen more. But, I'm always going to be stubborn." I said.

"Fine" he sighed. "I think that's about it. I don't really think we need to argue about anything else" I said. "I agree" he said. Luca and Lilly walked in with smirks.

"You two had to argue it out" Lilly said. Then Tobias and Ashley walked in smirking. "Pop" I said. They all looked at me confused "moist" I said. They all cringed and ran out of the room.

"You really know how to rid them don't you" Lucifer said. "I do indeed" I said. "Come on. I'll make us dinner" Lucifer day

I took his hand and we started to walk out of the room towards the stairs.

****

After dinner me and Lucifer decided we'd go to his office and plan. When we arrived there was a gold envelope floating in the air. I snatched it from the air and looked at the front.

Lucifer and Lucy

He hasn't seen it yet and he sat down. I excused myself to the bathroom and opened the letter.

My dearest son Lucifer and the mate Lucy,

The war is approaching. It's going to happen and it's going to happen when it's unexpected. you won't even know it's coming.

So please. Don't even try the extra guards and everything. It won't work. My angels are stronger then you vial beasts. You should all go burn in Purgatory.

- From God himself

I was pissed. I shoved open the office doors, probably with to much force which caused Lucifer, Tobias, and Luca all to look up at me. "What's wrong" Lucifer asked probably noticing my teal eyes.