14

After the angel incident I could tell everyone was confused and shocked. I ended the existence of the angels with my kingdom.

My kingdom.

It sounds so great, but I'm never going to be the queen. "Boys, me, Lilly and Lucy are going to go out." Ashley said. "I can't. I need to watch the twins. Their Powers's are not in their own hands yet" I said. "I'll watch them. I could probably help teach them to control them some too" Lucifer said.

The way he looked, I could tell he was trying to prove to me. "No I'll do it. It's fine." I said calmly.

"Please, Lucy, give me a chance. Can we talk? Alone for a moment?" He asked. I stood there for what felt like hours, but was only like five minutes.

I'm not going to lie this is a hard decision. Everyone was staring at me. It was dead silent. I was biting my nails. Thinking.

"Fine, but don't expect too much" I said firmly. He nodded sadly and I led the way to my bedroom and sat down at my desk. He stood above me.

"Still looks beautiful as ever behind a desk" he mutters more to himself. I heard it, but stayed emotionless.

"Can we try again? I've gained control over my temper a few years ago, as the years continued on I continued to gain more and more control. The reason I said those things to you was because I lost my temper Lucy, I promise you, I didn't mean any of those things" he said.

"And the kiss. With Andy" I said. "We figured out she had used a spell. I was clueless and that's why I kissed her back. I'm truly sorry love. I really am." Lucifer said. I felt a bit guilty I didn't stay. He started to twist a ring around on his finger. It was the same one he had given to me, the day of the war we had won.

The one that meant our engagement. "You still have it" I whispered. "I kept it. For you. For whenever we got engaged. I just, I just don't want to lose you Lucy" he said.

"Lucifer" I said so confused. "Please give me a chance Lucy. I'll get on my knees and beg you" he said.

(Not the dirty way you kinky people)

"Please don't. Just give me until I get back after shopping with the girls. I'll tell you then" I said. "Lilly hates me. For what I did. Even though she knows what truly happen she hates me for you leaving. For you becoming broken. She knows you went back to stripping and so do I. To be honest. I wasn't very pleased." He said.

"I just needed money and fast. Lilith wouldn't help me poof things. She was mad at me for leaving. She only helped with the twins. I still had to support myself and Rachel and Riley" I said.

"Okay. So. I can watch them" he said. "Uh, Yeah." I said. I got up and he pulled me into his chest. He was hugging me. I awkwardly hugged him back.

Then I broke the hug and walked away from him. The twins came running at me with scared faces. "What is it boys" I said worried but calm. I crouched down to their level. I could feel Lucifer's gaze on me. But, I ignored.

"Mama, we were playing. Auntie Lilly said it was fine but our powers did the thing again and threw the ball in Lulu's face" Dominic Said with tears streaming down his face. I pulled him and Damien into me. Hugging them.

"It's okay. We are going to figure this out. Don't worry my little baby's" I whispered. They only cried into my shirt and I made calm noises that was basically shushing them. After they calmed I decided to talk with them.

"Damien. Dominic. This is you daddy. He's going to be in your lives from this point forward. Also, he's going to try and help you both tonight control your powers" I said. They giggled and ran to Lucifer and hugged his legs.

Lucifer started to chuckle while looking down at them and talking. I walked down the hallway to the stairs and looked back at them over my shoulder, Lucifer was staring at me.

I winked at him to tease him and his arousal was coming off in waves. I snapped my fingers and had money.

"Lulu" I called. She turned to me. She was crying but she is calm. She ran to me. "It wasn't their fault. It was their powers. Tell them I'm not mad at them Auntie Lucy." She begged. "They know you aren't mad but they will be training with Lucifer while I'm gone so go hang out with your daddy and uncle Tobias and cousin Ashy." I said she giggled which made me smile

An actual smile which shocked Tobias because Tobias pulled me into his chest and hugged me tightly. We ignored the growl we knew was from Lucifer. "My unholy hell, you actually smiled Lucy Hell" Tobias said shocked. "I know." Luca said pulling me to him and hugging me. I hugged back.

"Now go along. Have fun" Tobias said. I giggled and did as told. I ran out and got in the backseat with Lilly. Ashley was driving.

"I missed you big sista" she said. "I missed you too lil sista" I said. She giggled and I hugged her and she hugged back and soon we arrived at the mall strip.

<><><><>

After five long hours of shopping we went to a milkshake place. I ordered a large strawberry milkshake and then we went to Mc Donald's and ordered four kids meals with six nuggets. one hundred twenty nuggets. Twelve large fries. Three large cokes. Three large sprites and four chocolate milks.

Me and the girls finished our milkshakes so we got sprite. After we got our food we drove home and ended up also getting a 48 box of tacos from Taco Bell and two large pepperoni pizzas.

We pulled into the drive way and grabbed our bags and brought them inside. We just put them under the stairs. Then we went back and got the food.

I saw Lucifer with the twins. Teaching them how to control their powers. I smiled.

"WE GOT MCDONALDS AND PIZZA" I yelled. Lucifer looked up and then I could smell arousal again from him. The twins came running in and started jumping up and down.

Lulu and Ashy came running downstairs past their fathers. I gave the kids their food first then all the adults got twenty nuggets, two large fries, the guys got large cokes , the kids got chocolate milk, and the girls plus me got large sprites and pizza and tacos.

Me and the girls were finished eating first. Shocking. We ended up finishing the pizza too. And the tacos. The guys haven't seen us. We sat down in the living room with the guys.

"Where's your guys food" Tobias asked worried. "We finished. we also finished the two large pepperoni pizzas. And the 48 tacos. All with the help of Lucy" Ashley said while patting her stomach. I laughed.

"Mommy can I open my toy" Damien Asked. "Not yet bub, you need to finish eating. Give me your toys" I said. My kids and my nieces gave me their toys. That's weird.

everyone laughed.

Lucifer moved to sit beside me. He seemed more relax. I stole a nugget from him and he just raised a brow. I giggled and started to eat my nugget and swiped three more while he wasn't looking. Along with fries.

Luca and Tobias chuckled. Me and the girls ran to the kitchen and started eating.

"No. It's all gone" Ashely cried. "WHO TOUCHED MY NUGGETS AND FRYS" Yelled Lucifer. We looked at each other wide eyed and grabbed three ice cream pints and three spoons and ran to the foyer and hid under the stairs while eating.

After Lucifer went upstairs I teleported us to the living room.

"He's sad that you guys started to eat his food" Luca laughed. I just chuckled and continued to eat my ice cream. Everyone went silent and I knew Lucifer was behind me. I turned around and saw Michael who I thought was dead holding the archangel knife to Lucifer's neck. I grabbed the twins and teleported and grabbed my katana and then went invisible while slowly sneaking behind Michael. The girls knew what I was doing so grabbed their kids. I stabbed Michael and he yelled out in pain and the room was bright as hell.

I snapped my fingers and the body was gone. I teleported to the hidden room and placed the katana back in hiding and teleported back to the living where the kids were back to laughing and talking. I guess they got the twins while I was out.