15

The adults and I sat in silence. We just watched our kids. I realized I scooted over about two inches towards Lucifer leaving a foot of space.

He scooted over filling the foot of space so our thighs, knees, and arms were touching. The familiar shivers ran through me from our bond. The mate bond. The sparks or whatever. I call them shivers though.

"I thought he was dead" Ashley said. "I thought so to" I said. "Two lives. They all have two lives which means two fights. The archangels" Lucifer said. "Your asshole father" I said. The kids turned to me.

"WATCH IT MISSY" they screeched. I flinched while the other adults laughed but I didn't. The kids were giggling. Well Lulu and Ashy were. My twins were staring at me. Studying me.

"Mommy, what's wrong. Your not laughing or smiling" Damien said worried. He got up and ran over to me with Dominic and they both sat on my lap looking at me.

"I'm fine. Mommy is just thinking" I said. "Mama, why do you have red hair. We have dirty blond. It doesn't make sense" Dominic Said while touching my hair.

"Storytime?" I questioned. They squealed as well as my nieces who sat with their parents. I'm making up a story until their older.

"Five years ago, I was a human. A very bad, bad person. But, your dad, your uncle Lucifer came along. He figured out we were mates. I was stubborn so I didn't really want a mate. But I gave in. I loved him. I couldn't help it. I couldn't fight him forever. I couldn't have babies as a human. Especially if from Lucifer. I wouldn't live. So Lucifer turned me into a demon. After I turned into a demon. My hair turned red. My eye color became the sad blue as you all call it and I became pale. When my demon surfaces she has teal eyes." I said.

The adults seemed relieved. "What's a mate" Lulu Asked. "A mate is your true love. Your forever. Your soul mate." I said with a smile. "Why weren't you with daddy" Damien Asked.

"Mommy and daddy had a fight and I ran" I said. Not being completely honest. "But mommy, you said never to run away from your problems. You said you never will run away from your problems" Damien said. "Bud, the story will be for when your a teenager" I said.

"But mamaaaaa, that's forever" Dominic whined. "Nah. Mama says it's in about eight to ten years" I said.

"Mommyyy" Damien whined too. I chuckled. "Will we go through the changes like you" Ashy asked.

"No. I was human. Full human. Not a speck of supernatural blood running through my vains" I said. The adults seemed relieved.

"Welp. Let's go play" Lulu said and all the kids ran off to the playroom. "When did you learn to storytell and lie like that." Luca said.

"Storytelling is my thing and those weren't lies. They were plot twists they have to wait to find out when they are older" I said. They just chuckled. I couldn't blame them.

"We are going to go play with the kids" Luca said. I nodded. I turned to Lucifer. "Did they learn to control their powers any" I asked.

"Huh" He said. Some of the words I said didn't even sound like the actual word because of how thick my accent it.

"Sorry. Uh. Their powers" I said a bit embarrassed. "They have started to gain some control. I'm going to continue working with them" he said. "Alright. So. They weren't to much for you too handle" I said. He looked at me for a longing moment.

"They were great. I love them so much" he said. His eyes filled with love. "Lucifer, are you having problems understanding me because of my accent" I asked.

"It's nothing. It's just thicker then last time. I'll get use to it like the first time you told me I wasn't suppose to be in your dressing room" he said. I smiled. He remembered the first words I told him.

"So. Can we talk? About earlier?" He asked. "Oh. Yeah. Of course. I was going to say. I'm willing to give you a chance. I'm truly sorry Lucifer." I said. He smiled and pulled me onto his lap. He pressed his lips into mine and I kissed back. Then we pulled away.

"So will you go back to being my fiancé" he asked. "Of course" I said. He took the ring off his finger and slid it on my ring finger. "I have a gift or a few at the kingdom." He said.

"Alright" I said. "Shall I go and start packing or are you all staying tonight" I asked.

"I think we could head out tonight. I don't think we need anything. I could zap the boys clothes over to the kingdom if you'd like" Lucifer said. "Alright" I said. 

I got up and helped him up, leading him up the stairs where Gabriel stood. I snapped my fingers and my katana appeared and I quickly stabbed him as he begun to turn around and the room was a bright light. Then Raphael appeared and we began to sword fight.

"MOMMY" I heard Dominic. I ignored the audience by the door and continued fighting. I heard Damien scream and I spun around and was caught off guard. I was stabbed in the stomach. Dominic screamed in anger and Raphael's sword removed from me. Without his will.

I begun fighting him again ignoring the slight sting in my abdomen. My sons kept yelling my name but I needed to concentrate. I was having enough and decided to speed things up a bit. I stopped fighting and so did he. He watched my sword I grabbed his quickly and threw it across the room. He threw a kick to my side earning a loud crack.

I threw a kick to his earning not one, not two, not four, but three cracks. Then I stabbed him. The room lit up again. I snapped my fingers and everything cleared up. The bodies and blood.

Lucifer rushed over to me and placed his hand on my stomach and I began to feel it heal. I laid my head on his shoulder while gripping his forearms from the pain of the healing. He moved his hand to my side I released a low growl earning a few chuckles.

How dare they find this humorous!