2

I didn't exactly know what he could do so I stayed silent. Thinking about it.

My core throbbed wanting him to be the one to pleasure me. But, from what I've heard about the supernatural I have a feeling it's the so called 'mate bond'.

"Give me a week to think about it" I reasoned. "Nope. Now" he said looking me in the eye for a moment before he started to kiss my neck. "Fuck." I muttered as I felt the need to jump his bones.

"One week, my flat, meet me there. Then we will talk about it" I bargained. "One week, your flat, I'll meet you there, and that's the deal. One more week here." he said as he kissed my collarbone. Sucking on it.

"F-Fine." I stuttered. I felt his devilish smirk against my skin. The heat of my core rising. "Fuck me Lucifer." I mumbled. "Your wish is my command." he said.

His lips smashed into mine as he released my wrists from above my head and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

His hands trailed up and down my side. I remembered it's my job to pleasure him so I pulled back and stepped back from him. "I'm still working. What do you want me to do?" I said breathlessly. I can't let his please me, I still have to please him. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"The pole" he suggested. I smirked and walked towards the pole placing a hand on it. I began dancing and I was upside down eventually. My legs wrapped around the pole. I ended up taking the gown off and tossing it on the floor. I watched as his eyes darkened.

After I was back on the ground, away from the pole I walked towards him seductively. I grabbed his tie and had him look up at me. "How do you want me to pleasure you, Lucifer" I asked in a seductive tone. "The only way to please me is for me to fuck you" he said.

"Ah-ah. Not yet. Let me... pleasure you first" I said. He looked at me. "Do you want to be my dominant or my submissive" I asked. "Dominant" He said smirking. Damn you.

"Alright." I said. "I promise you will get a turn as me being your submissive one day mate" he said. "Alright, just tell me your rules and what to call you. Then order me around so I can pleasure you" I said. "Call me master" he ordered. Damn it. I always thought that was much more kinky then daddy.

"Andddddd... every time you release a moan is a day that subtracts from the week I get to see you" he said. I glared at him for a moment. "Kneel" he ordered.

Same dumb shit.

"Yes, master" I spit out. I kneeled and he got up and walked around me slowly. I'm a little scared. I felt his hand on my back and it trailed down it causing me to shiver. Then I felt his hand move to my chest area. Then his hands left my entire body as he sat on the edge of the bed. He stared at me for a moment before he brought his hand to my cheek. Slowly bringing his hand to my hair. He pulled my head up roughly towards him by the hair. I felt pain, but also pleasure.

He pressed his lips into mine and I let my hands rest on his knees, going up his thighs and then grabbing his hard member. He groaned into my mouth as I touched him.

****

It was two hours later we were getting clothes on. I threw away the sheets and stuff since well, we are a sanitary club. I was sore this time. I felt different for some reason.

"Promise me something" his deep voice interrupted me from my thoughts. I turned towards him. "No more drugs, no more drinking, and no more fucking other men. If you have a need then say my name. I can feel you fucking them and it drives me oblivion" he said.

"I promise" I said softly but shy. I continued to clean. I grabbed my robe and slipped it on. "Maybe you can quit" he whispered into my ear. "I can't." I whispered before pulling away from him and running to my dressing room.

I got in the shower and sat down and let the water and scrubbed my body. I then realized something, I'm basically a prostitute. I saw love bites all over my neck and collar bone. My breasts and a few on my thighs. All from Lucifer. No other guy ever was as dominant as Lucifer. Lucifer was so dominant that he left love bites and me sore.

I walked out where Donna was waiting patiently. "You've done good tonight crimson. Your last client said he had paid you in the room" she said. "Yeah, he did" I lied. "Looks like he was more dominant then any guy you've dealt with" she said while looking at the hickeys on my neck with some amusement but mostly with anger.

"You can't be in any of the private rooms. When you come back tomorrow cover it with makeup. You'll be stripping all night" she said. I nodded. I grabbed my clothes and changed into them and grabbed my keys and walked out to my car.

Four days until he sees me. Yes. I moaned out without his permission three times so. He's excited.

I started my car and drove to my flat. I was itching to escape this reality, but I did make a promise with the devil and he'd know if I shot up my veins or something.

If he can feel me pleasing a boy then he can feel me ruining my body. I walked in and grabbed all the drugs that I had. I threw them in the trash can.

I then laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling. Why the hell did I even make a deal with the damn devil? Stupid me. Stupid me. Out of all things I thought I was being stupid at this is the worse.

I could run, but how did he find me in the first place. It doesn't make since.