6

Lucifer led me to an empty room which was soon filled with everything you could think of as a fashion designer, well I don't know about that. I squealed and hugged Lucifer. Then I pulled back and saw my stomach grow some more. Lucifer chuckled.

"Not fair" I pouted at my belly which was pretty large. Lucifer kissed my head. "Love, I have to go work. Tobias, Ashley, Luca, and Lilly will be here soon." Lucifer said. "Alright. I love you" I said quietly while hugging him. I was shocked that I said I loved him, but i do. It felt right to say it.

"I love you too Lu" Lucifer said. He kissed my neck and then he left. I could tell he didn't want to leave me. I looked around the room.

(A/N: imagine the shelving and organization

(A/N: imagine the shelving and organization. Not the colors.)

The black walls with the white tile floor. It's perfect. I heard Ashley squealing as she approached and she ran in and looked at my belly.

"My god, your showing a lot for three days pregnant" she said shocked. She walked towards me and touched my belly. Tobias and Luca walked in. Lilly was on Lucas shoulder.

"Holy Hell, your fucking big" Lilly said. Luca and Tobias looked at me and then went wide eyed. "Your three days though" Tobias Said.

"Guys, I'm having twin boys. Dominic and Damien" I said with a small smile. "That's why your showing. How long is the pregnancy" Ashley Asked seriously.

Geez. She takes this shit serious. "One month. For the first pregnancy" I said. She looked confused as hell like the rest of them. I sat down in a chair. "My first pregnancy will only last one month, the rest of my pregnancy's will be two months like a normal demon" I explained.

"Oh, that actually makes a hella sense" Lilly said. "You guys are going to be aloud around my baby's if you all keep you gang mouths running that garbage out it. They can hear. They are developing fast" I said.

They all chuckled and sat down. Tobias and Ashley and Luca were all conversing. "Oh, sis can I make something" Lilly Asked. She was looking around the room. "Yeah, help yourself" I said. She giggled which caught Lucas attention. He smiled at her retreating figure as she grabbed fabric and materials.

I began to work on a shirt. Hand made. I love fashion design. I rarely have to draw out an idea for measurements. I can normally do that all in my head within seconds. I felt a pang and stopped.

Dada is hurt
Baby A Said in my head.

I got up and pushed in the chair and ran out the door down the stairs. I knew Tobias and Luca were following me because they kept yelling my name. I got to the main doors and flung them open. There was Lucifer on his knees. Gabriel has a knife to his neck.