12

It's been five years. Rachel and Riley moved back to hell because Lucifer was about to come here about three years ago. I quit stripping a year ago since Lilith decided she wanted to help me.

I was busy cleaning up chocolate milk that Damien had spilt. I heard a knock. "Mommy, someone's here" Damien Yelled. "Hold on" I yelled back. They are already developing powers.

I have major changes that Lilith explained will stay forever since I'm broken. Even if Lucifer and I fix things. Do I love him? Yes. I do I want him back but I just don't want to be hurt.

My changes are that I'm Vampire pale. My eyes a sad blue. My hair is a pure red color. My lips are filled. My eyes are a bit bigger. So yeah. Basically I look like Lilith.

I heard more knocking but it was repetitive. "HOLD ON" I yelled. After a few more minutes I got the chocolate milk cleaned up. I heard glass break and ran across the house to the living room. It was a vase.

"Mommy, I didn't mean to. It happened again" Dominic cried. His powers keep getting him. "It's alright. I know you didn't mean too." I said softly. I picked him up and walked to the door. I opened it and was shocked.

I set Dominic down and sent him to his room like Damien. I pulled Ashley and Lilly into a hug. I saw the three boys walking up the pathway slowly.

"Dear god, I have missed you so much" Lilly said. "I missed you too" I said. "Alright" Ashley said. I realized there was two kids. "This is my daughter Ashy. What you use to call me." Ashley said. "This is my daughter Lulu. It's what Ashley and I use to call you" Lilly said.

Lucifer stared at me. "I like the hair color" Lilly said. Ashley, Tobias and Luca looked down. Knowing what this change means. Lucifer just frowned and looked guilty.

"What do you want Lucifer" I said with venom. "You. Our kids" he whispered. "No. You wanted me gone and those things. You called me a slut." I said. "Oh and they are my kids" I said.

"MOMMY, DAMIEN IS FLYING AGAIN." Dominic Yelled. Everyone looked at me confused. I motioned a second and ran up the stairs and sure enough, Damien was floating. I grabbed him and Dominic.

"I'm sorry mommy" Damien said. "You didn't mean to. It's your powers guys" I said while walking down the stairs. Everyone seemed to invite themselves in.

The rug started to float. "Dominic stop it" Damien Said. "It's not me. It's you." Dominic said. I put them down once I reached the bottom of the stairs and took the rug and set it down.

Lilith finds this absolutely hilarious. I'm a stay at home mom now because of this. I'm fine with it. I heard the sound of a liquid hitting the floor. I looked around and the twins weren't in sight. They came running in, drenched in orange juice.

"It was him" they said in sync. "Come on. Up to the bathroom" I said. They both started to run.

"We'll wait in the living room" Lilly chuckled. I managed a small, broken smile. Everyone but Lilly and the kids realized it and they seemed sad.