Three

You're pretty groggy, you couldn't sleep last night. You had a hard time sleeping with that red shine in Kakashi's eye in your mind. You can't even defend yourself, why did you go out? You curse your bad luck.

        The time is about 8 o'clock. You should probably start getting dressed, you do have a schedule to attend to. You sigh and stay in the comfort of your bed for a few more blissful minutes. You look at the clock in your room.

        8:25. You should have gotten up sooner, you! You numbnut! Out of the bed you go, and onto the cold floor of your home. You want to get a new rug, but you also want to save your money for a vacation out of Konohagakure. You can't decide which to go with first, the comfort of your long-term home or a soothing short-term goal?

        You put on the slippers that you found maybe a day or two ago, and you waddle to do your daily morning stuff. You rush all that and by the time you're done, the time is almost 8:45.

        Procrastinator.

        You sigh and quickly whip up some breakfast for you and the random customers. You decide to eat waffles with your least favorite topping on it, might as well save the best for last.

        You look at the time, 9:07, and rush to unlock your door. Five people, patiently waiting for you to open the door, walk right in after you open it. You scamper behind the register and hope they won't take long to decide what they want. You munch on a bit of the waffle and feel a gaze on you. You slowly look up, a customer looming over the counter to glance at your food. What the heck.

        Does this person know about a personal bubble? You ask, "Sir, can you please step back?" The man nods a yes and takes a step back, "I apologize for my rudeness, but I smelt something good and I wanted a taste, can I have a sample of what you're eating?"

        You blink, once in a blue moon is when you really ever get compliments. You felt a weird aura come out of this stranger customer. "Yeah, sure, do you want any specific topping?" The guy nods his head yes, "The one you're having is fine, thank you."

        You start making your way to where the warm waffles are, but barely take a step when the man voices out.

        "I meant a sample from your lips."

        You get shivers, and your hair stands up, similar to what happened last night.

        No, not similar; it was exactly what happened last night. You suppress disgust from painting your features and politely decline him. He continues pushing and your legs shake where you stand. It doesn't help that you can feel a creepy aura about him. Don't you have crap luck? First last night, now this?

        You're definitely going to get help training from Gai next time you see him.

        The guy makes two steps toward you similar to that of a predator and you gathered the courage to say enough is enough. When you open your mouth, the door jingles open.

        Kakashi.

        You forget what you were going to say, so you instinctively say what was on your mind, and right now the thing on your mind was that insolent fool's name. The customer stops his creepy self from walking closer to you.

        Though you curse yourself for bringing that assholes attention to you, you also awkwardly pat yourself on the back for diffusing the situation; it was a stupid way to halt the customer, but you have to do what you have to do.

        Kakashi rubs the back of his head and calls your name in the same tone you called his. Hesitantly.

        You remember last night and you start to heat up in rage. He threatened you, and all he can say is his stupid sounding hey?