Four

{I had no ideas whatsoever for this chapter so ha}

        Your day is boring; other than the few customers that wander in, you had nothing to attend to. You decide to close up shop early and go to the Hokage mountain, despite what happened last night. You still hope to see the sunset.

        You still wonder why you wanted to see the sunset badly last night, and you could only come up with few solutions why. You had a great day, so you subconsciously thought it might help that your night goes great as well. You really like how the sky changes colors when the sun rises or sets, so yesterday could have gone well had the situation that happened been changed.

        As you ponder what took place yesterday, the door jingles. You hadn't seen the dudes face in a while, so you smile as invitingly as you can.

        "Hey 'tachi," you greet, "haven't seen you in a while." The Uchiha nods in your direction, looking into your eyes. He agrees that it's been a while. You lick your lips before asking him, "What have you been doing? I haven't been making dangos this past week because you're the only one who buys them."

        The Uchiha says that he was on a mission and you only nod. "How is your younger brother? He's in the ninja academy too, isn't he?" Itachi tells you that Sasuke is doing good and how he wants to be shown some interesting jutsus. You figure it's because Sasuke is around the age where he wants attention and being shown interesting stuff like fighting can help with bonding families together.

        You ask Itachi if he wants any dangos to eat, he nods. "It'll be ready within 20 minutes, you sure you want to wait that long?" Itachi smiles, "Yeah, I'll wait. Wanna catch up until then?"

        You shrug. You might get distracted, but you also were wondering what Itachi was up to; Itachi usually comes into your shop at least 4 times a week, so it was no wonder you were curious as to why you didn't see him for the past week. You decide to take Itachi's offer up, but in doing so, you two have to go in the kitchen to talk while you prepare dangos. You decide to chat while working.

        You get ingredients for the dangos and skillfully get the dough to be perfect in less than 5 minutes. As you do this, you ask how Itachi's mission went. He leans against the counter, watching you knead the dough while pondering how to answer your question. He decides the right answer because he finally says something.

        "My mission went well, me and my team went camping and to another village. After that, I got another mission, but it was done by me and only one other teammate."

        You nod and get a pot to boil water. You invite him to talk more about his mission by a simple, "Yeah?" After a few minutes of silence other than the water starting to boil, you suppose that's all he wanted to talk about for now. You tell him about the last couple of days. "So I met this dude, Kakashi, I noticed he had a shinobi forehead protector on--you probably know him,"

        Itachi laughs at your claim, "You know, just because I'm a shinobi doesn't mean I know everybody with a headband, but yeah I do know Kakashi." You nod and continue with your story.

        "Later, this guy, whose name is Gai, comes in my shop and demands to battle Kakashi. I, with my obvious muscles, kicked the two out. They begged for mercy." You let a playful tone saturate your voice and the two of you laugh together. "So after that, I went out on a walk and the guy named Gai decided to be friends with me because I'm cool. I guess Kakashi was on stalker mode by then and found out because later at night he comes with me on my walk and threatens me about breaking Gai then he'll break me, whatever."