chapter 12

koziks POV 

"i think weve got it all cleaned up out here jax. im gonna go check on kenz." she hadnt come out in a couple hours. happy, chibs and tig were still gone.

"kenz?" i said as i pushed the door open

"yeah kozik. im done just steralizing the sink." "youre done already? thats pretty fast."  "yeah doesnt take that long when youre trying to hurry, im gonna go take a shower then i gotta go for a ride." she sounded so broken.

"whats wrong kenz?" "he wont look at me. hes disgusted by me. hes never seen me be that ruthless, ive always been in control when hes seen me work. but with them here within reach of him i lost my temper, i wasnt worried about it i just knew i would be able to get to her before i could explain to yall who she was then when the other one walked in i didnt care what happened or how it happened. i needed to protect him, you and the rest of the guys." "no one is disgusted by you. he knows what your job is kenz." i went back out the the bar poured her a drink. 

"here drink this and smoke a cigarette. then go take your shower. we all gotta get ready for the party tonight so do you." i kissed her cheek leaving her alone. 

"is she okay?" jax asked me 

"yeah i think she is. she just thinks hap is diguested by her and hates her. she thinks were all digusted by her jax." 

mackenzie's POV 

"were not disgusted by her at all. shit if we patched woman in, i wouldnt even let her prospect i put her vote to the table immediately. shes clearly already loyal to the sons. i dont know whats wrong with hap im sure hes mad at himself for her having to do that." i heard jax tell kozik.

i just wanted to slip by unnoticed. i walked back to happys dorm, it felt so unwelcoming and cold. we was done. i could feel it in my heart and soul. i slowly stripped then took a quick shower. i packed all my stuff up, i even took my favorite samcro shirt of happys. i sat there a few minutes before smoking another cigarette laying back taking in his smell. i knew i would always love it, it was my new home now. i picked my bag up and walked out his dorm locking it on my way out.

"where you going mack?" jax asked me

"i got a urgent job, boss's orders. is it okay if i leave my truck here for a few days?"  "of course mack. youre not leaving cause of what happened are you?"  "what? no she just emailed me its a emergency and i only have a couple hours to get there for the rest of my intel." i hated lying. i did get a new job but it wasnt that soon i just needed out of here.

"koz if in not back in four days will you drop my truck off here?" he nodded 

"ill see yall later." 

koziks POV  

i followed kenzie outside 

"kenz. wait." "whats up im in a hurry." i grabbed her elbow and turned her around pulling her in to a hug. "you dont have to leave. stay. we want you here. dont run." "koz im not running i have a job to do. ill see you soon. i gotta pick my baby up." she said walking towards her truck, popped the hood and climbed up "what are you doing?" "im fixing what was wrong with it, you should know i wouldnt let my baby break down koz. and i gotta get some stuff out of my truck into my saddle bag. please dont let anyone else drive my truck kozik or touch it even." she said shutting her back door. "you sound like youre saying goodbye mackenzie. dont do that." she turned around and looked at me once she was finished with her saddle bag signing "koz im not. i have a job to do." she hugged me and kissed me on my cheek then climbed on her bike, put helmet on and peeled out of the parking lot. 

mackenzies POV 

kozik was right i was saying bye i had to leave. i couldnt stay there knowing me and happy were done. i just passed the "thank you for visiting charming sign" when happy, chibs and tigs passed me. i wasnt sure if i wanted happy to turn around or not, a part of me wanted him to stop me but another part wanted a clean break. after a few minutes i realized he wasnt turning around. i felt my stomach flip. 

happys POV  

we pulled into TM and all the guys were outside at the tables. 

"did yall pass kenzie?" kozik asked. i just looked at him and walked into the clubhouse. it didnt look like anything happened earlier. i went back to my dorm. there was nothing of mackenzies in there. she fuckin left. i tired to call her, no answer. i knew we passed her but i thought she was just taking a ride, clear her head. i texted her "i love you mackenzie. be safe. come back to me." i hoped it wasnt too late. i needed her. there was a knock on the door i ignored it. kozik came in anyway.

"brother she thinks you are disgusted by her. that you hate her." i looked at him 

"the fuck you talkin about."  "kenzie she thinks you dont want her after seeing her do all that. she thinks you wanted her to leave thats why you didnt say anything and just left. she looked broken happy."  "i was mad that she had to do that. not at her. im supposed to protect her."  "bro she thinks the opposite." i stormed out knowing kozik would lock it up for me. i got on my bike and went after my girl.