chapter 23

jax POV

i couldnt belive someone kidnapped ashley. we pulled up to the air field and the was a jet waiting for us.

we all got out and grabbed our bags. a guy walked up to mack "the jets ready and stocked. we will fly straight to california. were hoping for an eight hour flight." he told her. they walked towards the jet mack motioned for us to follow.

"thank you seth. im sorry for the short notice. youre the best." she said patting his back "its no problem. it why im here. if you want to fly let me know. knock on the door when yall are ready to take off." he walked up the steps into the jet.

"wait you can fly?" juice asked her shocked.

"there alot i can do." she answered laughing. "lets go so we can go get ashley back and take care of the assholes responsible." she grabbed happys hand and walked towards the steps.

we all followed. "everyone grab a seat, we have to put our bags in this cabinet until we take off then you can get them out. bathrooms straight back, kitchen and bar are right there, make yourselves at home. ill be right back." she walked to the front of the plane and through a door i guess thats where the captian is.

she came out a few minutes later she stopped and looked down the steps to the plane. she slowly walked out the door to the plane. i looked at happy who immediately got up and went to the steps.

mackenzies POV

i seen tony standing at the bottom of the steps. "whats up tony." i asked walking down.

"whats up? what the fuck is this shit mackenzie?!" he asked throwing the bag of money i left at his house.

"its money i believe. finders keepers." i said shrugging my shoulders.

"no mack. take that shit. i dont want it." he said

"no you let me live in your house and took care of me when i couldn't even take care of myself. take it tony. i dont need it. please just take it." i asked him

"hell no. take it buy you a nice ass house wherever you end up. and make sure theres room for me and my kid."

"tony! take the fucking bag" i yelled

he laughed "yelling at me isnt going to make me take it. like i said keep it. if you must send my baby some spending money but im not taking it. if you dont take it i guess its just gonna sit there. now walk down here and give me hug and when you walk back up those steps the bag is going with you."

"fuck off tony." i yelled down to him "why are you such a stubborn asshole."

"i guess the same reason you can be a stubborn bitch Mackenzie! get the damn bag." he yelled

"fine tony! but know i hate you asshole." i told him walking down the steps

"not the first time you told me that wont be the last. now thank you for not being so stubborn. you better fucking call me when you land or im sending tiny after you. be safe." we hugged

"thanks tony. i love you." "love you to mack."

i walked back up to the steps when i looked up i seen happy standing there.

"sorry. i tried to leave him all the money i made here but apparently he doesnt want it." i told him.

he wrapped his arms around me "i thought i was gonna have to come kill someone the way you came out here. im sure yalls fight is gonna cause some questions. but hes right you know. you can be a stubborn bitch."

i gasped and poked his side he laughed "and youre a stubborn asshole to. thats why we work so good hap"

he kissed me hard. "im glad you can admit that babe. come on lets go home. im not letting you leave me again."