chapter 13

*** there is smut in this chapter***

i pulled over in oakland to get a motel for the night. i checked my phone and seen happys text.

 "i love you too hap. im in oakland for the night if you want or can come out. i have to keep moving in the morning i have a deadline to keep up with." 

i texted him the address but didnt hear back from him. i smoked me a cigarette while finishing my beer. i checked my phone again but nothing from happy. i decided to text him again 
"i love you hap. see you soon." "you too mackenzie." is that really all he said.

i guess he wasnt coming. i went to bed. i was woken up by banging on my door, i grabbed my gun before going to the door. i looked at my clock it was 4:33 in the morning. what the fuck. 

"happy what the fuck its-" i couldnt even finish the sentence before he pushed past me. 

"whats going on little girl" he said as he walked around looking in the closet.

"you lookin for something lowman?" i only called him by his last name when i was mad or we were having angry sex

"wheres your clothes little girl?" he said looking me up and down. i was in my bra and panties 

"what you gettin at? you think someones been in here." i scoffed going to grab a shirt 

he grabbed my wrist turning me towards him "there better not be anyone in here mackenzie." 

"wow happy. just because i was asleep in my underwear you think ive slept with someone else?! i know the rules happy! just so you know i left the clothes i sleep in, in your dorm."  "whyd you do that kenzie? you leaving me!" he yelled i could hear the anger mixed with worry in his voice. "i thought you wanted me gone. so im doing that."  "fuck no i dont want you going anywhere mackenzie youre my old lady why would i want you to leave me?!"  "i thought were mad and disgusted with me see me go all out earlier. youve never seen me lose control, i was just trying to protect you and the guys happy."  "im not mad or disgusted by you. im mad at myself that you had to do that because of ME!"  "its MY JOB happy. you knew this! you knew from the beginning dont act surprised now lowman!"  "but youve never had to do all that because of ME AND MY CLUB i dont like it kenz." he said hugging me.

i leaned back and looked into his eyes "i would do anything for you happy." i said kissing him.

*********
he picked me making me sqeal. 

"damn girl you look hot laying down there looking up at me" he said as he pulled my panties off, pulled them up to his nose and took a big sniff, he tossed them behind him. then started undoing his belt. his pants and boxers dropped to the floor as he toed out of his boots. he climbed on top of me kissing me. i could feel him hard between my thighs i involuntarily thrust ny hips towards him. he grabbed hip pushing me back down on the bed

"Mackenzie im gonna take my time with you tonight." he said running his hand back up caressing my cheek "i love you so much Mackenzie Lynn. you are the light in my world full of darkness." he said kissing down my jaw line and neck. i moaned when he bit down on my sweet spot, he always knew all of my spots to hit. he kissed between my breasts, licked from one nipple to the other encasing it in his mouth. my hands were roaming all over him. he bit down on my nipple while he pinched, and twisted the other. he kissed down my stomach licking my belly button, he kissed each hip. he trailed down my legs kissing back up alternatively once he got to my thighs he began to bite and suck. god i just needed him to touch me there and he was touching me everywhere but there, he knew he was teasing me.