chapter 32

jax POV

no one said anything for a few minutes. I looked at mack "how did that actually happen?" "I know tiny doesnt do things that way. he tends to have a little fun when he works." I laughed "tiny? really? do all your friends like to have fun?" "basically yeah."

"we need to figure out how clay even know about that date or anything about you."

"that I have no idea. never said more than two words to him if that. I can say that's not when it happened, theres no body. nothing. dont know where he got the name, the date or any of it." mack shrugged "they have no proof, evidence just this bullshit witness."

"someone had to of told clay about you."

"maybe he pieced it together. there was everything in belfast, everyone being tight lipped. only other option is for yall to have a rat at the table or someone that was at the clubhouse a year ago"

I looked around the table, none of these guys were a rat. were they? nah. I trusted them with my life. so that only leaves someone without a patch. "we need to make a list of everyone that was there that night. start there. set up a meeting with good ole hap here" I said with a smirk.

we had a couple of hang arounds who started prospecting since then, happy will get it out of them if they're the ones who fucked up.

"do yall want to hear it again? if not I'm gonna pack everything up and send it back." mack asked looking at the evidence.

"juice write it down. word for word. cant record it so if they seize your shit theres no evidence we know." I told him.

"I'll be upstairs. take yalls time. remember dont touch the shit." mack said putting a box of gloves on the table.

Mackenzies POV

I grabbed a beer as soon as I got upstairs. today was insane to much shit happened and I was ready for bed. after about ten minutes the guys came up.

"you can use my basement when ever yall need" I told jax as I passed out beers.

"I'll remember that, appreciate it."

we sat around talking for a while. once everyone left happy and I went to sleep after a couple hours of having sex.

I woke up the next morning to hear my shower on. "I dont think I'm walking right" I said as I opened the shower door.

happy laughed "that just means I done my job right last night."

I looked him over before looking back down at his penis. "my eyes are up here" he said acting hurt, it's something I always do to him when hes checking me out.

I laughed "oh well I guess I'll get out then."

happy grabbed me and pulled me to him kissing me. "I love you kenz"

"I love you too happy."

I grabbed his wash rag and started washing him off. normally if we were in the shower we had sex then washed off. but sometimes its nice just to take care of each other. you can be intimate without having sex and its normally rare that I get this side of happy. we have to be completely away from people for him to get sweet unless hes drunk.

drunk happy can go two ways, sweet and loving, or horny and dominant. well hes always horny and being drunk makes it worse.

"what are you thinking babe"

"just how nice it is that I get this side of you."

he scrunched his eyebrows "you know the sweet, gentle, loving happy. everyone else gets regular happy."

"I'm only like that with you baby." he leaned down and kissed me.

he washed my hair and washed me off before we went to cook breakfast.

"this is amazing baby" he mumbled eating his omelet.

"thank you." I smiled.

it was rare we got a easy slow morning. I'm sure something will happen that's going to fuck it up days like this never last with our lives.

happys phone rang from in the living room. he was gone for a few minutes "I gotta go to the clubhouse." he said slipping his kutte on.

"okay baby. I'll make you another omelet later." I kissed him and watched him take off on the bike.

I figured they were going to deal with clay so i didnt even ask to go or if he needed me. if the club wanted me there they would call. i sat down with my gun next to me and started a harry potter marathon.