|13| "Wait...you're gay?"

"What is for tea?" Rin asked as she paused the tv, turning around to see Nagisa in the kitchen.

"Just some pasta, my father taught me how to make it a while ago and I've decided to give it a try," Nagisa replied as he walked around the kitchen looking for things he would need.

It was almost six at night, meaning Karma was home later than most times. The blue haired boy bit his bottom lip as he tried to remember what his father had taught him.

Suddenly, the two of them heard the door getting pushed open. "I'm home!" Karma's voice echoed throughout the apartment and Nagisa's cheeks lit up. He had forgotten to remind the redhead that they would have a guest.

Karma walked into the room as he was shrugging off his coat and came to a sudden stop when he saw Rin. "Erm...Nagisa? You do notice the small girl sitting on our sofa in your old clothes, I'm not going insane?"

"That's Rin, she's staying with us for a while," The blue haired man explained as he smiled at his boyfriend.

"Okay, Hey Rin I'm Karma. Also known as Nagisa's boyfriend," The redhead said carelessly and the other two people snapped their heads up at the comment.

"Wait...you're gay?" Rin asked," And dating each other?" Nagisa just smiled sheepishly.

Karma coughed loudly," Well I'm bi technically-"

———

"Where do you think Rin was on Friday?" Yuki asked as he uppacked up a few books from his backpack. His golden eyes travelled to the person next to him, his only friend. Yori only shrugged before leaning back on the chair in hopes of falling asleep. School was boring anyway, what was the point in learning about triangles and shit if you never had to actually use it. It wasn't like some mugger would try to take all your money and you would yell out 'no good sir, for I have the power of triangles!' It seemed stupid, especially when Yori could be at home locked up in his room.

The white haired boy only shut his eyes for a split second when he heard the door slam open and their teacher and Rin came skipping in. Well, not skipping but having a real pleasant talk about how knows what. "Go to your seat now Rin," Nagisa muttered and watched the brown haired girl rush to her place, wanting all the attention somewhere else but her.

The blue haired man walking up in front of his class and put down his briefcase because turning to face them all. "I'm sorry I wasn't in on Friday class, something important came up-"

"Yeah, something 'important' came up! Just like that octopus story you told us," Kamin snickered and a few people laughed along. Nagisa only realised no one believed what he had said about Koro-Sensei. To be honest, he couldn't figure out if that was good news or bad. For now, he would just stick to the optimistic side of things.

The blue haired teacher in training directed his attention to Kamin," Please keep your opinions to yourself, Kamin, or I will be forced to give you a detention if you speak out again." The rude student just smirked widely at that comment.

"Like you would actually do it," Kamin said as he looked around the classroom, in hopes of finding someone who thought what he was doing was funny. No one did. It seemed everyone just wanted to get on with their work at this point.

Seira spun to face him," Can you shut the fuck up, dickhead?"

"Kamin, Seira you are both on detention with me tomorrow night," Nagisa informed them both, earning a confused look from the girl who was only trying to help. A few looks from other students around the room where shared, all of shock at how their teacher had acted. Despite the weird killing thing, Shiota-Sensei had been nothing but kind to them. What had changed?

The black haired girl immediately stood up and rushed out of the room, the bell going moments later to indicate break. Nagisa felt bewildered, had that much time already passed with just arguing? He decided not to think about it too much and sat down at his desk with a sigh as everyone rushed out of the room.

———
Hey ppl who decide it's still a good idea to read this goddam fanfic! I really should update this story more but I've been really busy lately revising for tests.

*cough* totally not watching loads of Uptown Cosplay at the same time do not getting anything done but admiring their Chat Noir cosplay *cough*

Hopefully I'll be to update more but that'll still probably end up with me not updating for another month. Thank you for still reading this tho!