Nonsense: 일

YOONGI

People are so boring~ I should sleep than to waste my Saliva at them.

5:58 PM

*INSERT BOY IN LUV, WAE NAE MAMEUL HEUNDEUNEUNGEONDE *

SH*T! What the heck is that ringtone?! Who the heck set that as my ringtone?!

I searched for my phone at the side table. I sat up and stared at the notification.

New notification: Kang Seulgi sent a message

Who the heck is Kang Seulgi? I thought as I jumped out of my bed.

"Ughh! My back hurts! Plus who is this?" I said as I looked back at my phone.

Kang Seulgi

"Hi! I'm Kang Seulgi. I just wanna ask if you know Bae Joohyun?"

That's what the message said. Who the heck is Bae Joohyun?!

  First is Kang Seulgi and Second is Bae Joohyu— Sh-! My Cousin!

Who the hell is this?! Why did she know about my dearest cousin?! Did she know about the 'cousin thing?'

Ughhh! This makes me insane!

What time is it?

6: 48 PM

Ah, just 6:48 PM. This is too early— EARLY FOR TOMMOROW!!!

I was totally awake from my sleep. The heck— is that my favorite word? Do I seriously have time to think about that?

Someone knocked on my door.

"Yoongichi? Are you already awake?" I bet it was Jin-hyung. He's the only one who called me by that ugly nickname. I stood up to open my door. Why he's still at his pyjama? Don't we have to record another song for year 2016?

"Yeah, I'm up." I told him as I wore my shoes.

"And where do you think you're going, Mr?" Jin-hyung questioned me. Duh! It's obvious.

"At the studio." I shortly said. I was ready to go when Taehyung popped out of nowhere. How long he had been there?

"You are not going anywhere, Yoongi." Jin-hyung sounds so serious. I turned to him.

"Why?" I asked to him.

"We're going to celebrate Red Velvet's first anniversary!" He excitedly said. What the heck is red velvet?! A cake?  I'm going to be late now, but why do they seemed to be happy? What's going on?

"Do I look like I care? I need to compose another song of our group. Now may I excuse myself." I ran out of our dorm. I could hear Jin-hyung calling my name. I just ignore it. Who are you Kang Seulgi? And why do I have your phone number? Weird.