Nonsense: 십일

SEUNGWAN

"BSOANSKSNSKDBDKDN!!!" I heard some noise inside the house. Wtf was that?

I entered the house and found Irene-unnie on the floor.

"What are you doing in there?" I asked her.

"I fell from the couch!" She exclaimed.

'Umm... why?" I weirdly asked.

"There's a spider!!" She shouted.

"It's just a spide—"

"I'ts not just a spider, Seungwan. IT's a FrEAkIng SpIDeRrrrr!!!!!" She cutted me. What's with her today?

"Whatever it is unnie." I shrugged and walked away.

I went to the balcony and read many educarional books so I won't forgot anything about my past education.

Sometimes it's hard to study when your schedule was full. It's so stressful to be an Idol, but I should still continue since I already started this Idol thing.

SEULGI

I'm done practicing our new choreography, but I still need to excert many efforts so our fans will love our comeback song.

"Seulgi-ssi, that's enough for today. You really did well today. Hopefully ot will continue till your group's comeback. Now take a break. You may go now." Our dance choreographer said  while smiling.

"Thank you so much!" I chirped as I wiped my sweat in my forehead using a towel.

"No, thank you for your hardwork. Now go." She said. I nodded and exited the dance practice room.

"It's already 8:56 P.M. I still have many hours so I'll be at the park nearby.

Bae-unnie🐰

Me: Unnie, I'll be at the
park near our house

Bae-unnie🐰: okay,
Take care and don't
get too late. The door was
still open if you get home.
Night.

Me: Will do, unnie.
Good night.

I hid my phone as I sent that message.

"So what should I do now?" I asked myself.

"Whatever you like." A monotonous deep yet gentle voice said at my back. How it is possible to have a monotonous voice yet it sound so gentle?

""W-what!!!" I shouted at the man.

"Chill, I'm not a bad guy. Maybe." He said. What? Maybe? So there's a chance that he's actually a bad guy? Huh?! Argh! My brain cells can't take it anymore!!!

"You're cute." He laughed as he said that. I blushed. This is the first time that a stranger with a nice voice complemented me. It's not that I compare him to the others but argh! It's hard to explain you know!