Nonsense: 사

IRENE

"Seulgi already got away!" I shouted and as if a cue, the other members already got out of the storage room.

"It's too itchy in the storage room!" Yeri exclaimed as she swatted the spider's web in her dress. Eww spider.

"Be grateful! Atleast we made her get out of this house." Wendy lectured her.

"Yeah, but why we were doing this again?" Joy asked. *sighs* she doesn't remember, does she?

"We were going to celebrate our 1st anniversary!" I said.

"Without Seulgi-unnie? Why? You two had a fight?" Yeri cluelessly asked. Why would I fight with my cousin's—

DING DONG!

The doorbell rang. It's impossible to be Seulgi since I checked her location and it says that she's at the bus station.

We all look at each other. I opened the door and it reveals a man with a black sweater, black coat, black pants, black bag, black mask, black cap with a bubble gum pink hair.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Don't you just call me at the middle of my sleep for helping you in creating something?" He asked me back.

"Ah! I just remembered. Hehehe. Come in." I said. I forgot about it.

*Flashback*

IRENE

"I need to contact someone before the party begins!" I said to the three youngsters who just nodded at me.

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" The guy in the other line said.

"Hey, come over here! I need you for something! Be here at 7:00 pm sharp." I ended the call before he complains at me.

*end of flashback*

"Perks of being too old." He sneered at me. What am I? A trash?! If he ain't my cousin, I already killed him!

"Just come in!" I shouted at him. He laughs at my expression. He surely likes to bully me, ain't he?

"Chill eomma. I don't want to carry you if you'll pass out from highblood." He laughs. This allergic to tree nuts is making my veins pop out of my head!!!

"Who is that, Iren—" Joy stood there frozen as if she saw a ghost.

"OH. MY. GOD." She said. Aigoo, what a fangirl she is!

"Why unnie? Somethi— Kyaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" Yeri fangirled about him. *sighs* even he was wearing all black, they surely knew their 'oppa'.

"What happened?!" Wendy asked while holding a baseball bat. When did we own a baseball bat?

"Chill, it's just Yoongi. Don't be a fangirl right now." I said. Yeri ran towards me.

"How can I not fangirl if he's my bias in BTS?! and how did you invite someone lilke him?! Plus he looks ethereal in his outfit!!!" Yeri shouted slash whispered to me. Yoongi silently chuckled as he heard it. If he's not my annoying cousin, I might think that his chuckle was sexy.

"Don't be too suprise about me. I'm  not a monster to be afraid of." He removed his mask and cap. He was barefaced now, and why in the world his face was too flawless?

"W-why are you here, Suga-sunbaenim?"
Joy stuttered out. Yoongi and I cringed at the word 'sunbaenim'. Who in this world created that cringyworth word?

"Don't be too formal, I'm not too old like Joohyun-noona." He laughs as he saw my reaction. Why always mentioning that I was old?

"Look at your reaction, it was priceless." He calmly said as he showed me his phone. He's a really fast reflexed guy. I don't even notice that he took a picture of me.

"Should we start something that supposedly going to happen before I arrive?" Yoongi said. Oh, the party!

Oh right, I haven't tell you why Seulgi was not included here. To be quiet frank, We like to suprise Seulgi by making our 1st anniversary without her helping us. Even I was their leader, Seulgi was really the helpful one. She always help us around even she don't know how do it sometimes. We want her to take her time and make this suprise with the help of my dearest cousin, Yoongi.

"Let's start it now!" I clapped my hands and just started to do the preperation. They all help me, even Yoongi who don't even know why I called him. I actually called him since he was pretty excellent in Arts and planning things.

*fast forward*

"We're done!!!" Joy and Yeri exclaimed as they sat at the couch.

"We're done so I have to go now." Yoongi stated. Why too early?

"Why?" We all asked together.

"I need to finish the album so our group could comeback earlier." He said. Does he know that I was an Idol too? Maybe not, base on the way he talk.

"Okay, take this with you." I gave him a Red Velvet Cake with a tteokboki and some more foods. He loves tteokboki so much.

"Thank you. Bye." He waved a hand and got out of the house.

"I can't believe that he was really your cousin! Why your family line was too ethereal?!" Wendy said.

"He was really my cousin and can someone message Seulgi to be here now." I asked, more like command it.

"I already message Seulgi-Unnie." Yeri said.

"When did you message her?" I asked. I haven't notice it.

"Just a second when Yoon-oppa exit this house." Yeri informed me. What?! Yoon-oppa?!!

"Oppa who?" Wendy looked at Yeri in disbelief.

"Suga-sunbaenim. He said that it's not that weird if I or we call him oppa, just don't call him oppa 24/7. That's what he said." Yeri shrugged it off and just carried her clothes and went to the bathroom.

"Wait! Yeri! Did you told Seulgi about Yoongi?!" I shouted.

"No! And let me shower!" She shouted back. As I walked towards the door to check if Seulgi already arrive, the door opens and reveals none other than Seulgi with a bag with her.

"I'm hungry~" She whined. *sighs* She never stops getting hungry, ain't she?