Nonsense: 구

SEULGI

"Seulgi-unnie! What happened to you and to Suga-ssi? Did you already asked him about his relationship with Joohyun-unnie?" Yeri and Joy bombared me with those question in the early morning.

"Yeah, Yeah." That's what I said and go back to sleep and shut my shared room's door.

"HEY! SEULGI-UNNIE! DID HE CONFIRMED THAT HE WAS UNNIE'S BOYFRIEND? OR DID THEY USED TO DATE BEFORE??!!!" They both shouted. Can't they be too loud? I'm sure that Joohyun-unnie will be angry at the all yellings.

"Nope. Not yet." I simply said and burried my face more in the pillow. Ugghh!!! Why am I so exhausted? I'm not like this before tho..

Hmmm, I think I should go to the studio and practice.

And kinda text Suga-sunbaenim.

YERI

"She still don't know that Joohyun-unnie and Yoon-oppa are cousins?" Wendy-unnie asked.

"Yep." Me and Joy-unnie said in unison.

"The thing is... are you and Jungkook are dating?" Dafuq??!!! Why would I date someone like him?! I'd rather date Taehyung-oppa than him! And from what I've gossiped, he likes older girls and I'm legit 2 years younger than him.

"Nope." I shortly said.

"You sure?" Joy-unnie asked.

"10000000.000000% Sure. Why?" I exaggerated my answer.

"Lol, that's too sure. Hahaha. It's just because I saw an article about you and him. It says that you two are dating. You both like IU-sunbaenim tho." Joy-unnie explained. He likes IU-unnie too? Then it settles that he likes IU-unnie and not me. And who am I too care about it?

"Then he likes IU-unnie. I'm not interested to him, anyways." I stated.

"Yet." Joy-unnie said while smiling. She seriously creep me out when she smiles.

"And I'm not letting to have boyfriend, you're still young. Even you, Sooyoung." Wendy-unnie said.

"You're just bitter that there's no guy that likes you." Me and Joy-unnie said in unison and we laughed at Wendy-unnie's reaction.

"For your informatio—" "We already knew that you have a ton of admirers no need to repeat it." I cutted what Wendy-unnie said. Joy-unnie laughed at my remarks.

"This kid is so annoying!!!" She shouted in annoyance.

"How much?" I arrogantly asked with matching raising eyebrows.

"YOU— ARGGGHHHH!!!" Wendy-unnie walked out as Joy-unnie and me laughed at her.

"Damn, are you Yoongi-ssi's younger sis?" She laughed as she said that.

"Nah." I said as I walked to the bathroom. Gonna shower now, I guess. Bet that Yoon-oppa still don't know that we are idols too.