Nonsense: 오

YOONGI

I sighed as I finished the last song in our new album. It's already past 3:00 a.m. I should sleep now.

Before I could even sleep, I suddenly remembered what happened last night.

*flashback*

I was in the middle of the new song entitled 'Butterfly' when my phone rang loudly as it echoed around my small studio. I groan as it continue to rang. I checked the time before I searched my phone, It's already 6:50 p.m. My phone lits up and It says that the phone call came from Irene-noona🐰.

"Hello?" I answered the phone call from Irene-noona. What is it this time?

The last time she called me is when she needs a box of tampon for her menstruation cause she couldn't buy since her stomach cramped because of her monthlies.

"Hey, come over here! I need you for something! Be here at 7:00 pm sharp." She told me and hung it up before I could even asked what's with the sudden summoning.

*sighs* looks like I don't have any option.

I just grab the mask, backpack, cap, and my coat. I grabbed my phone and wallet and just shoved it inside my pocket and grabbed my keys. Good thing I have my own car.

*10 minutes later*

It's already 7:00 p.m. and I doorbelled. The door opens and it reveals a lady with a pink sweater, black pants and a pink shoes.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Don't you just call me at the middle of my sleep for helping you in creating something?" I asked back.

"Ah! I just remembered. Hehehe. Come in." She laughed. Tss. Getting too old makes you forget things. Good thing she's older than me.

"Perks of being too old." I joked out as she look at me in disbelief. If we aren't cousins and she don't act like my mom, I could fell in love with her. Just IF.

"Just come in!" She shouted. I laughed at her.

"Chill eomma. I don't want to carry you if you'll pass out from highblood." I laughs. She looks really annoyed. Was she on her period again?

"Who is that, Iren-" A lady whose taller than Irene-noona appeared.

"OH. MY. GOD." She said. What's wrong?

"Why unnie? Somethi- Kyaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!" Another lady appeared. What's happening?

"What happened?!" Another lady came again with a baseball bat in her hands. What's with all the commotion?

"Chill, it's just Yoongi. Don't be a fangirl right now." Irene-noona calmly said. The girl with the blonde hai- all of them had a blonde hair. What's with the blonde hair? Anyways, the girl who wear a yellow dress with the same height with my cousin run towards Noona.

"How can I not fangirl if he's my bias in BTS?! and how did you invite someone lilke him?! Plus he looks ethereal in his outfit!!!" I heard what she said. I chuckled at it. So they are an army's and the roommates of my cousin. Eh, what a pleasant suprise.

"Don't be too suprise about me. I'm not a monster to be afraid of." I said as I remove my mask and cap. They looked at me. Do I looked weird when I don't have make up?

"W-why are you here, Suga-sunbaenim?"
The tall lady said. I cringed at the word 'sunbaenim'. Who in this world created that cringyworth word?

"Don't be too formal, I'm not too old like Joohyun-noona." I laughed as she look at me. I need to capture this so I could blackmail her in the near future. I grabbed my phone and snap a picture.

"Look at your reaction, it was priceless." I calmly said as I showed her my phone.

"Should we start something that supposedly going to happen before I arrive?" I said.

"Let's start it now!" She clapped her hands together and just started to do the preperation. I help her and her roommates, even though I don't know why she called me.

*fast forward*

"We're done!!!" Joy, the tall lady and Yeri, the girl with a yellow dress exclaimed as they sat at the couch.

"We're done so I have to go now." I stated. I still need to finish the song.

"Why?" They all asked together.

"I need to finish the album so our group could comeback earlier." I said.

"Okay, take this with you." She gave a five paper bags, who knows what inside it.

"Thank you. Bye." I waved a hand and got out of the house.

As I got out of their house, I walked towards the parking lot where I parked my car.

But before I could even reach the parking lot, a lady with a brown coat tripped herself towards me. Good thing I have a fast reflexes, cause if not We might ended up injured and the paper bags will ripped out. I held her on her slim waist with my left hand cause my right hand was occupied with the paper bags.

"Are you alright?" I asked her. Good thing I covered my face again with the mask and the cap.

"Uh- y-yeah. T-thanks." She shyly said as she pulled away and bowed at me.

"It's alright, just be careful next time." I said as I walked towards my car and got inside.

"She's cute." I smiled to myself as I drove back to my studio to continue my songs.

*end of flaskback*

"Who was her? She's definintely the definition of cute." I said to no one.

"Whose who?" Bang Pd-nim asked. Dang it! When did he appears? And how did he knew my passcode?!