Nonsense: 칠

YOONGI

I smiled as I remembered what happened last night. Kang Seulgi, what did you do to me?

"And why are you smiling at?" Jin-hyung asked. I pouted at him.

"Just another minute before you wake me up." I said.

"WHAT??!!!! DO YOU WANT ME TO CARRY YOU AT THE DINNING AREA??!!!" Jin-hyung screamed at my ears. Am I going to be deaf? Should I sue him???

"I'm up, I'm up. No need to shout at my ears." I slowly stood up from lying in the sofa.

"I can't believe that you are only 23 years old, you're practically the epitome of a grumpy grandpa." He joked. I rolled my eyes.

"I can't believe that you are a guy, you are practically the epitome of a garrulous mother." I snapped back at him.

"BURN!!!" The maknae line shouted.

"Shut up kids!!!" Jin-hyung shouted as he removed his pink apron. Pink... he reminds me of Irene-noona. Should I hook them up? What am I, a cupid? Nah, I am a couple breaker not a cupid. Maybe I'll just give him her phone number or something else.

"I'm leaving." I said.

"And where do you think you are going?" Was this a déjà vu?

"At the studio." I replied.

"At this hour?"

"It's obvious so why asked about it?" I snapped at him.

"Woah, there young man. Have you forgotten that I was older than you?!" Jin-hyung shouted at me.

"Yeah you are practically older than me." I said and I left the house and get inside in my own car.

What should I do with you Kang Seulgi? Why do you make me feel all giddy? What sorcery was this?