eight .

"Well in that case, Emersen Alexandra Pullman, will you be girlfriend?"

"I would love to" I laughed as he pulled me in to leave a sweet peck on my lips.

This was just absolute bliss. I couldn't be happier. It's just this vibe that Jack sets off that's gets me soo.. ughh words can't even describe.

"So, what are we gonna do about Ashley" I say with a smirk

"I don't know, we'll have too see." He kissed my cheek and we drifted off to sleep, in each others arms.

*monday back to school*

I might've not reacted a bunch to the fact that physco bitch Ashley drugged my boyfriend and almost rapped him, but I was way passed angry.

Boyfriend.. I like the sound of that..

Me and Jack walked in hand in hand down the halls until we reached my locker.

I know, I know, but were not that couple, I swear.

Sammy and Jack J were standing there.

"Aww look at the two love birds." Sammy joked

"Shut up" I spat jokingly.

Suddenly a blonde figure swept her hand behind jacks ass.

"Hey babe" she said and she continued swaying her hips as she walked.

When will this girl stop? It's too fucking much. I'm done. I swear I was about to rip her weave out.

I grabbed her bony shoulder and turned her around.

"Why don't you just go back to freakville and stop flirting with with other peoples boyfriends?!" I mocked her exact words from before.

"Bitch" she mumbled and continued walking.

She was really asking for it now.

I ran after her and jumped on her back and eventually tackled her to the ground.

"Ugh, Get off me you whore" she said in a squeaky tone she always has.

Before I could throw a punch Jack lifted me up and held me back.

Before I knew it there was a whole crowd of people surrounding us.

Ashley scoffed and walked away with confidence. Wow that chick has a big head.

"I told you, you could easily take her" jack said

We laughed and walked away.

God I love this kid.

This chapter is dedicated to Rachel or @rachel8064 bcs I wouldn't of updated it unless she hadn't told me too☺️ follow her💖💖