thirteen .

*JACKS POV*

I wasn't thinking. The only thing running through my mind was keeping the girl that meant most to me in this world safe.

After I snuck out the front door of the school I got into my car and started driving.

I was past furious, so this wasn't exactly gonna be a smooth ride.

***

*EMMYS POV*

By the time school was over I just went back to Johnson's house.

I couldn't stop worrying about Jack. I knew he was gonna 'deal with it' whatever that was supposed to mean. I was afraid he was gonna confront Mark (Marie's bf) and hurt himself.

I was taken out of my thoughts when Jack entered the room looking like he just escaped from hell.

I jumped up from the bed and took in all his features.

His shirt was no longer existent. Sweat dripping down his toned torso. Cuts cascading across his face and bruises appearing.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"

"I was protecting you..."

"YOU DIDNT HAVE TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" I yelled, afraid of what the consequences would be.

"I didn't kill him I just hurt him.."

I sighed. There was a silence before I walked over to him and brought him into a big long hug.

"Thanks." I said

"For what?" He replied

"For just always being there.."

He planted a kiss on my forehead.

"C'mon let's get you.. fixed up" I chuckled.

I brought him into Jack J's bathroom connecting to his room.

He sat up on the counter as I stood in between his legs and started dabbing the cotton ball on his cuts.

When he whinced at the pain of the cold rubbing alcohol on his wound I noticed something.

He looked extremely attractive with his hair all tousled and the sweat trickling down his stomach I couldn't help myself more than to just stare into his chocolate brown eyes.

"What?" he laughed.

I smashed my lips onto his and dropped everything.

He grabbed my small waist and pulled me closer into him deepening the kiss.

He put his tongue in between his lips asking for entrance, which I happily accepted.

Before I could do anything else he hopped off the counter and walked over to the shower with me still in his arms as he twisted the hot water on...