nine .

*JACKS POV*

It was after lunch and I needed to find Emmy. I had a huge surprise for her.

It required us to skip, but as you can probably already tell, I honestly don't give two shits.

I spotted her down the hall, grabbed her hand and ran out inside my car before anyone saw us.

"Jack what the hell?!" She panted

"I'm taking you out to our little spot, I have a suprise"

"What, you mean the park?"

"No, the lake."

"Jack we can't just keep skipping, once my foster home sees that I've-----

"Will you chill out" i chuckled while interrupting her.

Moments later we arrived at the place and took our usual walk to the lake.

*EMMYS POV*

It was a picnic. With the blanket and everything.

He had this huge smirk on his face.

I have to admit this was so cliché but honestly really sweet. I never thought 'bad boy Jack' would do anything like this.

"I'm not the romantic type, but I've fallen pretty hard Emmy."

"Awww, little Jackie has a soft side." I said pinching his cheeks

"Shut up" he said leaning in to kiss me

•••

Before I knew it we had finished our food and it was already dark out.

Jack picked me up bridal style, fully clothed and walked me over to the water,

"Jack n-no wh- "

* splash *

"You little bastard you better get your ass in here right now."

He jumped in and grabbed my ass which made me gasp a bit.

I looked into his eyes. There were no more chocolate brown. Black almost. Lust glazed over.

Okay I was passed turned on now.

He leaned in for a rough kiss. I tilted my head sideways to deepen the kiss.

He lead me backwards so we were now on shore and he was hovering over me.

He slammed his lips on to mine and started grinding on my hips.

Right when we were in the middle of our heated make out session, I remembered curfew.

"shit" I cursed as I pulled away

"What?" He questioned

"What time is it?" I asked anxiously

"Um.. 9:52, why"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck I have to be home by 8:30 every day, what the fuck I totally lost track.. Drive me home?"

I could see the disappointment in his eyes.

"Sure" he said trying to sound happy

I felt really bad.

***

When he stopped in front of my house I quickly pecked his lips and ran off inside.

I couldn't go through the front door or else they would hear me.

I had to go around the back and climb a tree up to my bedroom.

I opened the window up and climbed inside, making a loud thud when I hit the ground.

Fuck.

I really hope they didn't hear me.

I started stripping to get my pjs on when suddenly the door swung open.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN" he slurred