eleven .

I had no idea what I was gonna do.

All I know was that I had to get out of this house before he tried it again.

I packed my bags. I was so out of this place.

Only one thing.

I had no place to stay.

I couldn't stay at Jacks. I can't even talk to him. I have to keep him safe, I care about him too much.

Maybe I'll stay at a cheap motel tonight and maybe stay at Jack Johnson's.

Can I trust him though?

***

The next morning I woke up on a hard bed.

I got up and got ready. I didn't check out just yet because to had to keep my stuff there until I got into Jack Js house.

When I was getting the stuff out of my locker a pair of hands hugged me from behind.

"Hey babe" Jack said.

"H-heyy" I said as I quickly slid out of his hands.

"What's up?" He said leaning in for a kiss.

I pulled back.

"N-nothing, I-I-I gotta get to class" I anxiously answered while looking around and speeding off.

What if Marie's boyfriend was watching? What would happen. I'm only doing all this to keep him safe.

***

The whole rest of the day I avoided Jack. I didn't sit with him at lunch and every time I saw him in the halls I would hide.

I told Johnson that I had to leave home in an emergency and he agreed to let me stay at him place for a while.

At the end of day I had to meet Johnson at his car so we could pick up my stuff from the motel.

As I was getting my homework out of my locker and into my bag, I was turned around and pinned to the wall.

Jack. Again.

"Why the hell have you been avoiding me?" He was angry. His voice was deep and his eyes were dark.

"I-I'm not Jack, just let me go." I got out of his grip and ran off.

I feel terrible about this. I wish I could just tell him but then he would go ballistic and kill the man.

After me a Johnson got all my stuff we just chilled in his bedroom.

"S-so w-what exactly happend?" He said

I could tell he regretted asking the question right away.

"So my foster mom Marie.. Her boyfriend... r-raped me."

The words coming out of my mouth was the equivalent of swallowing glue. Practically impossible.

I gulped and continued.

"He told me that if I ever went near Jack again.. He would kill him. Now I have to stay away from him to keep him safe."

Jacks eyes were wide open as well as his mouth.

"Close your mouth your gonna catch flies." I chuckled

"E-emmy im so sorry."

"Don't be."

We pretty much just spent the rest of the night lying down on the bed beside each other watching Netflix.

***

We were in the middle of watching Breaking Bad when suddenly the door burst open.

Damn.. that's happening a lot lately.

It was Gilinsky. Fuck.

"Hey jack I gotta borrow some-- WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"