fifteen .

I woke up to no Jack beside me. Instead there was a box.

"He left, he told me to tell you to open it" Johnson said slightly scaring me gesturing to the box.

I pulled it closed to me and pulled the top off.

There was a maroon dress and a note attached to it that read:

Dear Emmy,

So I know this is some corny type of shit but the ma wants to meet you. I'll pick you at 7.. Wear this..

-jack

It was gonna be a while till I actually had to get ready so me and Johnson just chilled for a while.

I eventually bathed and all that good stuff and put on the dress.

It was a maroon skater dress that was tight at the top and flowed when it reached my waist. It was pretty cute but I had to add a little 'me' to it by wearing my docs.

Before I knew it Jack texted me to meet him outside.

I said goodbye to Johnson and made my way out.

Jack was leaning against his car with one hand in his pocket and the other one holding up his phone.

He looked up and smiled when he saw me scanning my body.

"Damn your legs looks hot."

"Shut up" we both laughed as we entered his car.

It was a silence at first but a comfortable one.

He placed his big hand on my small knee and I looked at him and smiled.

"So how'd your Mom find out about us anyway?" I asked

"We'll I wasn't even aware of this until yesterday.. but apparently 'I can't keep my mouth shut about this Emmy girl'" he said as if he was mimicking his mom.

I blushed and looked down. I really hate blushing so I covered my cheeks with my hands. This was literally embarrassing.

Eventually we reached his house and exited the car.

We walked up his front porch and opened up the door.

His mom came racing in the small little entrance room.

"HIIIII" she screamed as she engulfed me in a bone crushing squeeze.

"You must be Emmy!! I've heard so much about you! Your even more beautiful then I imagined" she said as she squeezed my cheeks.

"Thank you" I chuckled.

She was so sweet.

"Mooom" jack groaned.

"Sorry, sorry.. Dinner'll be ready in a couple minuets.. You guys can just hang out until."

"Alright.. It was really nice meeting you Mrs. Gilinsky."

"Oh it's Mrs. Finnegan but you can call me Katherine hun."

"Alright see you in a few"

Jack had this weird smirk on his face for like the past hour.

He grabbed my hand and trailed us up to his bedroom.

Before I could even take a breath he pushed me down on the bed hovering over me and smashed his lips onto mine.

His hands were freely roaming about my body and when he reached the waistband of my underwear we hear his mom call out.

"ITS READY!!"

He stopped with his lips just barely touching mine and groaned in frustration.

"We'll have to finish that later." He smirked

"Your a nutjob, you know that?"

"Yeah but I'm your nutjob."

I stopped and just laugh being as that was the most cliche line I've ever heard.

We sat down at the table and got the food we wanted and I realized this was the time I was about to be grilled with questions.

"Sorry, my husband David couldn't be here tonight he's working.. And Jacks sisters are away at college."

"No it's all fine." I politely responded with a slight smile.

I heard a faint snicker coming from Jack.

"What..?" I whispered.

"Just relax.. She's not gonna judge."

I slightly nodded.

***

Me and Katherine continued a pretty stable conversation and I learned a lot about Jacks family.

I was in a middle of a sentence when I felt a rather familiar, large hand placed on my upper thigh.

I jolted forwards in my seat and made a sound I didn't even know I was capable of making.

"Honey.. are you alright?" Katherine asked with concern.

"Yeah I'm fine.." I whimpered as Jack was chuckling by himself.

I gave him the death stare.

He raised his hand higher and higher up my dress as he finally reached the band of my underwear.

I was laughing uncontrollably trying to hide the small moans.

He entered his fingers and began rubbing my clit.

Moments after the awkward and random laughing, he removed his fingers and gave me this grin.

"Well.. I think this dinners over.." his mom said as she pursed her lips.

Crap..

She stood up and left.

"Jack!" I exclaimed as I hit his hard chest.

"What?!" He chuckled.

"What the fuck was that?! She probably thinks I'm some kind of whore!!"

"She loved you, calm down.."

"Your a nutjob you know that?"

"So I've heard.."

***

It was pretty late so he dropped me back off at Johnson's.

I was pretty worn out because of this eventful day so I just crashed.

***

The next morning I woke up and ran to the bathroom and puked my lungs out.

The only thing running through my head is the fact that I think me and jack forgot to use a condom that time..