Chp II

After that relaxing bath I quickly changed into the gown that Reiji had lied out for me. The dress was made of pure silk and was a magenta color. I looked in the mirror and admired myself. I looked quite nice.

I then quickly ran down to the dining hall. I didn't know where it was in this huge mansion so that's why I ran to find it. As I did someone appeared around the end of the corridor and I bumped into them violently and flew to the ground.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't see where I was going I'm so sorry." I said scared and worried. "It's quite alright but next time look where your going." He said. I looked up and saw a boy staring down at me angrily.

"You hurt Teddy as well." He said annoyed. I looked up at this boy's stuffed animal that was in his arms. "Oh I'm sorry." I said blushing. "I swear new house guests are so rude. Your such an idiot." He yelled angrily. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Saying sorry over and over again isn't gonna help." He said blankly then he turned around and walked away. "Wait, where is the dining hall in this place?!" I said as he angrily walked away.

He ignored me and continued to walk away holding his stuffed animal tightly.

"I'm sorry about that." I heard someone say behind me. A boy with red hair extended a hand to me.

"Uh Thanks." I said talking there hand. "I'm Ayato." He said smiling softly and he helped me up slowly. "And you must already know me.." I said awkwardly. Ayato nodded. "You are our guest it is appropriate that I must know your name." Ayato just smiled again.

"Okay." I said awkwardly. "I bet your looking for the dining hall. It's this way." He smiled again and I followed behind him.

After a 50 second walk we arrived at the dining hall. It was a huge room and a large and long table lied in the middle of the huge room.

"Welcome (n/a). Please take a seat." Reiji grabbed a chair and pulled it out for me. "Why thank you Reiji." I smiled and sat down gracefully.

I felt like pure royalty at this moment. My hair might have been a bit wet from the bath but whatever. "Here is the food." Laito said lying a plate of food in front of me.

"It smells amazing." I said. "It was made by..." Laito stopped. Suddenly coming out of the hall was my... my mother. I stood up in shock. "Mom..." I said in pure happiness. "My beautiful daughter." She said walking toward me. She then hugged me tightly.

"I can't believe your actually here." I said in tears. "I wanted to see my daughter." She said with tears in her eyes as well. "I thought you didn't want me..." I said.

"I wanted you this whole time... I just couldn't because... my work was basically taking over my life. I needed to pay for you but I didn't have enough money and if I kept you... you would have died." My mom cried.

"I understand but... what about dad.." I asked. "He didn't deserve you guys!" She yelled angrily. "What does that mean?" I say confused and in tears. "You father was different.. and he kept it from me this whole time." My mom looked over to Ayato, who was standing right next to me.

"But there's no time to talk about him... I want to know about you. What has been going on?" She asked. "What's been going on? You left us and we lived in a shed for 15 years... all alone." I said sitting down.

"Look I know that is upsetting but there was no choice for me and that man..." She turned away. "I just don't get why your so happy to see me..." I sighed.

"I just missed you so much. My little daughter... you were so beautiful when you were born. I had also thought that I would never be loved and will never feel love after your father left. But when I had you.. I never felt so much love in my life when you were in my arms."

My mom silently cried. I looked at Ayato who was still standing next to me and he was just rolling his eyes. I looked back at my mom. "I'm sorry mom... I just always thought you cared about yourself... I never realized you felt this way." I looked down.

"With your brother too... I didn't want a boy as my next son but... he was beautiful and handsome." My mom sighed.

I got up and hugged my mom softly as I cried in her arms. "I'm just happy.. to see you again." She cried and stroked my hair.

My mom then looked at me. "What did I do to deserve you." She smiled. I smiled back. "Now let's start this dinner." My mom said. Reiji then came in with a plate of food in his hand. He lied it on the table softly.

It smelt delicious.