Chapter X (Lemon!)

Kanato's POV
I touched my face and looked at my hand. My hand was covered with blood.

All my brothers looked at me. "Kanato.. you need to hurry and get to (n/a) before he takes her." Shu said. Subaru nodded to Shu's notion.

Ayato helped me up. I wiped the blood coming down my face. I then ran to (n/a)'s room as fast as I could. I then arrived. But her door was already opened.

"(N/A)!" I yelled. I looked at her bed and her sheets were completely off the bed. "Goddamnit!" I slammed my hand on (n/a)'s bed.

"I need to find her."

Your POV
I woke up from an amazing rest. I stood up and looked around the room for a bit. I then noticed this didn't look like my room at all.

It was a completely different bedroom.. it was very Victorian and gave off a dark vibe. The sheets smelled so good though.

The door to the room opened. "Your awake." Karl said standing by the door. He then walked in and sat on my bed. "Did you sleep well?" He smiled softly. His long white hair wrapped around him.

"What is this place?" I asked. "It's your home." He said with a blank smile. "My home." I said in confusion. "But I was just at the Sakamaki Manor." I said gripping the sheets.

"You have forgotten already have you, sweetheart." Karl got closer to me. He then lifted my right hand. And on my ring finger was a beautiful diamond ring. "I'm married to you." Karl smirked.

I yanked my hand away from him. "No, no I'm not." I looked at my hand. "My bites are gone." I sighed. "I have found who you are and I've turned you into who you must be." Karl moved the hair surrounding my neck.

Two bite marks were on my neck. "What." I said touching my neck. "You... you.. turned me into a vampire!" I yelled.

Karl nodded. "No, no!" I yelled. "Calm down sweetheart." Karl then suddenly hugged me softly. "I know its a lot of take in but trust me.. this will save all of our kind." Karl hugged me tighter.

His body was so cold it made me shiver. His hands were gently caressing my hair. He then grabbed my head and tilted it lightly. He then bite me on my neck where he had left those marks.

I made a light moan in pain. I was so exhausted he had taken so much blood from me. It was hard to stand at all or even move.

Warning ⚠️ Lemon And Smut coming up /// you've been warned!

I could move my body one bit. So much blood was dripping down my neck. He managed to lick it all up off my neck to my collar bone.

"I'm sure our new demon world will look beautiful.. our new race will only be us." Karl said as he licked my collar bone softly.

"Karlheinz... Stop... stop." I said in pain. Karl then slowly ripped the shirt off me. "For a small women you have beautiful breasts." He said fondling one of them in his hands. "Stop please..." I said making slight moans.

And before I knew it Karlheinz's coat was off him revealing his chest. My heart had stopped. He was such a handsome man but why... why would he kidnap me like this.

How would this solve his problem down in the demon realm. Wait... he said he was interested in cross-breeding and making a new race..

He's using me as one of his test subjects.

Karl licked one of my breasts as I got out my daze. I moaned loudly. "You really think this gonna help you Karlheinz... I'm human.. I'm not someone like you." I yelled trying to move.

"Are you sure (n/a)." He said smirking. I suddenly had an urge... and urge for a drink. The smell of my blood made my body go wild.

"Karlheinz, please let me see your.. your neck." I said desperately. "Of course sweetheart." He moves his long white locks away from his neck. My sharp teeth emerged and I violently bit Karl's neck.

He groaned in pain but then soon moaned in pleasure. The taste of his blood made me in love. This was how vampires feel like every time they need blood. It's now understandable...

"Now you know how we feel.. it's amazing isn't it." He said smirking. I then stopped biting him. I wiped the blood off my mouth.

"This isn't right..." I said looking at my bloody hands. "But it is... this will do for now." He said getting on top of me. "Let's get this off." Karl smiled and began to strip my undergarments.

Kanato's POV
"Ayato and Laito come with me!" I yelled. "I'm not interested in that little girl..." Laito said. "Just come on!" I yelled. I quickly grabbed Teddy and held him as we ran to the limo that was waiting for us.

"Do you remember where father even lives?" Ayato asked getting into the limo. "Will find out eventually." I said with confidence.

Ayato rolled his eyes and looked out the window. Laito was fixing his fedora and hair. "I hope (n/a) is okay." I said to Teddy. I hugged him softly to try and be comforted.

We then pulled up to a mansion it was big but smaller than our manor. I quickly got out. "You sure this is the right place?" Laito said getting out the car.

"I'm sure now hurry up!" I yelled. We all ran to the sound of screaming inside the mansion. "(n/a)!" I screamed. "where are you?!" Laito yelled.

There was room that was tightly locked. "She must be in here!" I said trying to shake the knob. "Shit... shit..." I yelled trying to unlock it with my sharp nails.

"Goddamnit!" I yelled. The sounds of (n/a) got to me real fast. I swear to fucking god... if he already did it to her I will kill him!

I then kicked the door knob off. Ayato kicked open the door loudly. In front of us was our father on top of (n/a) who was fully naked. "ARE YOU INSANE!" I yelled.

"Hello son." He said with a smile. "GET AWAY FROM HER NOW!" I yelled and sneered. "Now now calm down." He said getting off the bed leaving (n/a) trembling in fear and cold.

She was bleeding from her neck and her mouth was covered with blood. "DID YOU TURN HER INTO A VAMPIRE! YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I charged at him violently.

With his power he forced me back against the wall making a hole. "I told you not to mess with me son." Karl laughed. "Your weak.. your useless for my new race." Karl then walked back to (n/a).

(n/a) looked like she could barely move. "AHHH!" I yelled charging into him. Thank god Subaru gave me a knife. I then stabbed him right in the shoulder as he dodged.

"Is that all the damage you can do?" He said  with a laugh. "You need to try harder to beat me, Kanato."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺'𝘴~
𝘚𝘰 𝘪'𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘭𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘭𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯! 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 ^^