Chp IV

It had been a long night for me. It was cold and my body was sore. I felt a sharp pain in my hand and I felt something drip down from my hand.

What was that...

I opened my eyes slightly. I was lying on the floor. Surrounding my hand was pure red blood. "What... what happened." I said to myself terrified.

I looked at my hand and began to cry. I had remembered what that... thing did to me.

His name was... Kanato.

It felt like a dream and I sure hope this is a dream. I didn't feel safe at all at this moment.

If I did call for Reiji... what would he say. Is he just like Kanato.

I couldn't think straight. I didn't know what time it was. I looked up to the clock and it was 4:00 am. Even though it was morning... it was still dark and I couldn't see a thing.

I still felt lightheaded after losing a lot of blood. I tried to stand but fell back on my knees.

I need a bandage...

I stood up again and was able to regain my balance. I then opened my door quietly. This was such a bad idea but... my hand was bleeding like crazy.

I walked down the corridor in complete darkness. I then saw a torch that was lit up down the corridor. Once I was able to reach the end of the corridor I grabbed the torch.

I then walked toward the bathroom. Everything was so quiet... to quiet. I entered the bathroom and decided to keep the lights off . I opened one of the drawers in the bathroom.

Nothing was in it. I opened more and more and still I couldn't find it. Suddenly the lights in the restroom turned on. "Hello again." A familiar voice said. I turned around and behind me was Kanato.

"What are you doing here..." I said terrified. I backed up and bumped into the wall. "Your hurt aren't you. You need a bandage don't you?" He said as if he didn't do anything.

"You were the one who did this.. why would you help me." I said covering my wound that was still dripping blood.

"Because... I like you." Kanato smirked and walked closer to me.

"Why..." I said confused and shaking. "First of all you like to break the rules... and I don't blame you... but also when it comes to things like my Teddy... I wouldn't recommend you mess with me or things will get messy." Kanato then pushed his hand against the wall behind me.

"After all your blood was delicious and I plan to have a taste later." He whispered in your ear. I felt my body begin to burn up. My cheeks were a bright red.

"Aw look at you... your blushing. The color of red... the color of blood." Kanato caressed my face with his cold hand.

"Please.. Stop." I said blushing. "I can't stop. Your so cute." Kanato grabbed your hand. "Ow." I said in pain. "I'm sorry about this but.. you needed to be punished." Kanato licked my hand. "So delicious." He said.

"Stop." I yanked my hand away from his mouth. "I'm just wiping away the mess." Kanato smiled. He then took my hand again. "Careful." I said in pain. "I'll try my best." He giggled.

Kanato then took out a small roll of bandages. He began to roll it around my hand.

Why... why was he helping me. I don't understand either as to why he likes me. He probably likes me only cause of my blood...

"Kanato." I said blankly. "What is it... sweetheart." He said looking at me smirking. I felt my cheeks burn up more.

"Uh... why are you doing this and why to me." I said almost in tears. "Cause... your mine. I claimed you from the beginning." Kanato then finished wrapping the bandage around my hand.

"I'm not yours." I said blankly. I was afraid he might hit me or bite me but instead... "you are mine and that's final." Kanato blankly said.

He then let go of my hand. "Bye, (n/a)." Kanato smirked and walked out the bathroom.

I then fell to the floor. "What just happened..."