The Point of No Return (Azusa Vs Kanato {PhantomOfTheOpera})

Before you read this story, Please play the song I have provided for you. This song fits in with the story perfectly. But if you don't wish to listen to it I will respect that~
(THIS STORY DOES NOT CONNECT WITH THE OG STORYLINE)

It was a cold night. I got up from my bed and casually walked to Kanato's bedroom. It felt so lonely in my room.
I knocked on his door lightly. "Kanato?" I asked. "What." He said through the door. "May I stay with you for a bit?" I said holding on to the door knob.
Kanato didn't answer. I felt the door knob move a bit. I moved my hand and Kanato slightly opened the door. I opened the door completely and saw Kanato sitting on his bed with his Teddy.
"Hello Kanato." I said happily. "Hello (n/a)." He said blankly. "What's with the neutral expression?" I asked sitting on Kanato's bed. Kanato gave me a side glance. He lied Teddy on his dresser.

Kanato's blank face turned to a mischievous grin. He pinned me against his bed. His hand was holding my wrists painfully. "Kanato your hurting me." I said in light pain. Kanato ignored my complaint.
He licked my neck and bit it. I groaned in pain. It had been awhile since he bit me. Was he holding back? Kanato's hand lightly caressed my face.
As he touched me I got out my daze and felt the pain of his sharp teeth in my neck hit me. I groaned again in pain. "Shh~" Kanato said moving the hair away from my collar bone and chest.

He then bit my skin above my collar bone. I groaned lightly. The pain of his bites were getting more tolerable. I held Kanato close to me. Kanato then stopped biting me and looked at me with sad eyes.
"(n/a)... what would I do with you.. what if someone was better than me. Would you go with them and leave me?" He asked with weeping eyes. "I would never leave you.. never." I hugged him tightly.
"Your the boy I love.. I would never ever betray you like that..." I smiled as I held him.
Kanato then lightly kissed me. I kissed him back. "I love you~" Kanato said as he kissed me. "Love you too~" I said kissing him.

"What would I do with you." I said..

After we had our passionate moment I lied next to Kanato. I decided I would spend the night with him. His blankets were so soft and comfy. His Kanato took his shirt off and threw it to the side.
I took of my shirt cause I had a tank top under. I lied down on the pillow behind me. Kanato then pulled me close to him. My skin touched his. He was so cold... and I was so warm. This difference made me think a lot.
He was a vampire and I was just a human. We were completely different...
Kanato then let go of me and he fell into a deep sleep. He must have been very tired.
I didn't want to disturb his sleep cause it was hard to sleep in such a haunting place.

I got my shirt back on and I grabbed my coat hanging near the entrance of the manor. I then walked outside and decided to explore the garden. The scarlet roses were still alive and well. It was quiet beautiful to see them especially at night.
Mist was slowly floating around the garden making the atmosphere very eerie and mysterious. I grabbed a rose and I cut it's stem. As I did I cut my finger on one of the stem's thorns.
"Ow." I said in light pain. I began to bleed from the tip of my finger. I then through the stem back into the garden patch and I put the rose in my hair.

I heard a small whisper in my ear, "You look lovely." The voice said slowly. I looked behind me and no one was there. I felt my hear begin to race. Was this a joke? "Laito is that you!" I yelled. There was no answer.
The mist began to rise slowly up to knee level. "It is cold isn't it?" The voice whispered in my ear. I turned around again and again no one was there.
"Laito I swear!" I yelled. There was no answer again. I rubbed my chin in confusion. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw a tall figure. He had blue/green hair and had bandages wrapped around random parts of his body.

"Who are you?" I said ready to attack. I had Subaru's knife with me. The tall figure came out of the mist. "I'm Azusa, nice to meet you." He said slowly and lazily. "Why are you here?" I asked. "I smelt something delicious." Azusa grabbed my hand and looked at my index finger.
Azusa looked at me for a second then he licked my finger. "Ah!" I said yanking my hand away from him. "What are you.." I said ready to pull out Subaru's knife. "You guess." He said with a smirk.
"You must be from that other manor.. the Mukami's..." I said taking the knife out and pointing it at him. "Correct.. your smart." He said getting closer to me. "Step away from me now." I said trying to threaten him.
"It's fine if you hurt me." Azusa grabbed my hand and moved they knife toward his throat. "But why." I said unable to move escape Azusa grasp.

"I hurt myself all the time... stabbing me would do nothing really." Azusa said looking into my (e/c) eyes.
"Azusa... why..." I said creeped out. Azusa let go of my hand. I dropped the knife with it. "We did you drop it?" He asked as he got extremely close to me. My back had hit a wall and he put an arm against the wall attempting to cage me.
"Why do you hurt yourself?" I said concerned. "The feeling of pain makes me... feel happy." Azusa smiled.

I grabbed Azusa's arm that was bandaged. I slowly unraveled it. "There's cuts all over your arm.." I said lightly brushing my fingers against to ragged skin.
Azusa grabbed his bandages and wrapped it back on his arm. "Stop it please." Azusa said trying act scary.
He then moved his head close to my neck and lightly sniffed it. "Someone has already claimed you.." He said.
"Claimed me?" I said still against the wall. "These marks have been here for awhile haven't they. Doesn't that mean that he has claimed you?" Azusa looked at me as if I knew about this.

"I never knew that." I said looking down. Azusa then lightly brushed his fingers on those bite marks on my neck. "Also this bite is still fresh... it smells very delicious." Azusa licked his lips and bit my neck where Kanato had bit me.
Azusa's bite was so painful. He dug his teeth deep into my skin.
I groaned in pain and I grabbed Azusa's shirt tightly. "Azusa.. Stop it." I softly pushed him away. "I was almost finished." He said with a sad face.

Kanato's POV
It was around 3:00 at night. I looked beside me and (n/a) was not lying beside me. I felt my stomach twirl into a knot. "(N/A)!" I yelled.
I looked out my window and saw her in the garden. She was blocked my something. As the mist dispersed I saw my rival Azusa biting her neck.
I felt this rage grow inside me. Why would she let him do that... I stomped my foot and I ran down stairs and outside to the garden.
"Azusa..." I said angrily.

Your POV
"Azusa..." Kanato appeared from the mist. "Kanato." I said walking to him happily. As I had my arms open he slapped one of my arms away. "Why would you let him bite you!" Kanato yelled angrily. "I didn't let him bite me." I said.
Azusa stood there not saying a word. Kanato jerked his head toward Azusa in anger. "Don't ever touch her again..." Kanato said pointing a finger. Azusa smiled.
Azusa walked to Kanato. "Her blood was delicious." Azusa whispered in his ear.
Azusa continued to walk. As he walked Kanato grabbed his shirt.

"What Kanato." Azusa said tiredly. "Don't ever come back here again..." Kanato said with a serious expression. Azusa smiled. Kanato let go of him and Azusa walked away and disappeared in the mist.
I then fell to the ground in sadness... I did let Azusa bite me... I could have said something but I didn't...
I felt tears fall down my face. Kanato walked toward me. He then quickly turned me toward him and he kissed me passionately. My eyes widened in shock.. I thought he was gonna nite me.
I kissed him back... "I'm so sorry Kanato." I said holding his cheek. Kanato looked into my eyes, "Next time.. scream my name.. and no matter what I'll always be here for you." Kanato held me close to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
нσρє уσυ єиʝσує∂, тнє ѕσиg, 'тнє ρσιит σf иσ яєтυяи' ιѕ fяσм тнє ρнαитσм σf тнє σρєяα. нανє α ρнαитαѕтι¢ ∂αу~