Chapter VI

After that awkward breakfast my mother had to leave for business reasons. "Bye mom." I said waving bye to her. She then closed the door behind her.

What I was worried about was what I'll do here and of Reiji and Kanato. I then decided to walk around the manor aimlessly.

I didn't know what I was looking for but I just wanted to explore. Who knows when I will return to such a mansion.

There we a lot of pictures on the wall around each corridor. I happen to stubble upon and picture that looked familiar in a way.

It was a handsome man. He was wearing a black cloak. He had a soft grin on his face that kinda warmed my heart. I looked below the picture and there was name plate in gold.

I read it aloud, "Lord (l/n)." Wait a minute... is this man related to me. I kept rereading it. I had a feeling some Harry Potter shit was going down... I mean why...

Was this person.. my uncle? my grandpa? My... dad! On the gold plate it also said below my mother's name. This is my dad...

I fell onto my knees. My father... was a vampire... a king of vampires... I felt my hands shake violently.

But... how did I not become a vampire. I'm so confused. Maybe mother has known these guys for years. I got up and observed the picture again. "I miss you dad." I said touching the picture lightly.

"What are you doing?" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw a guy wearing earphones. "Oh uh... just looking at the pictures." I said with a innocent smile.

"Well try not to touch the pictures." He said walking toward me. I realized my finger was still on it I quickly removed it. "Sorry." I said holding my injuries hand.

"It's fine. I'm Shu." He said taking off one of his earbuds. He extended a hand and I shook it. "What happened to your other hand?" He asked. "Oh I just cut myself." I said. He nodded.

"Be careful it isn't very safe here." Shu then put an earbud back in his ear and walked off. I guess Shu is normal?

I decided to go to my room and draw something. I loved art and I wanted to draw something like the white flowers in front of the manor. I had finally found my room and there was already an easel in my room which was odd.

I already had paper for some reason. I put it on the easel and already had a pencil with me. "Weird." I said to myself. I began to draw the white flower.

It was so quiet and peaceful. I wanted to fall asleep right then and there. It's odd.. if these boys have such a huge mansion wouldn't they be throwing parties or something.

As I was finishing the outline of the flower I suddenly felt a presence. Something was in the room. I turned around and saw nothing. I looked back at my drawing and continued.

I then felt this warm ness on my shoulder and pressure. "Hey." I heard in my ear. I turned to see Laito. And I screamed and fell off my chair. "Ow." I said in pain. "Oh I'm sorry." He said taking my hand.

He grabbed my injured hand, "Ow.. Ow." I said in pain. "What happened?" He said still having a grip on my hand. "I just scratched myself." I said in slight pain. "Oh okay." He then lifted me up completely and I was able to stand.

"That's a beautiful flower you drew." Laito complimented. "It's not that beautiful." I said moving a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Well I think it's nice." He said hugging me from behind.

Something about this seemed off. "Laito... how did you get into my room without me noticing?" I asked blankly. "Now you just ruined the moment." He said letting go of me. "It's was getting nice until you asked that question." Laito smirked.

He then jumped on me and I was pinned to the ground. "I can't take it. You know how hard it is to act normal around a sexy girl like you." He said lifting my leg toward his face. He licked my thigh slowly.

"Laito Stop.." I said trying to move. "Shh." He said. He opened his mouth a his sharp teeth glared at me. He then dug his teeth into my thigh. A sharp pain immediately hit me. "ahh." I said in pain.

His eyes were glaring red. "This blood is quite interesting. I like it." Laito bit me again. Tears fell down my cheek. "Stop it now!" I said yelling.

I slapped his face. He looked at me surprised. The blood he had stolen from me dripping down his lip. "Strong girl." He said licking the blood off his lip.

This was the best moment to run. I quickly jumped up and ran straight to the front door. I opened in loudly and ran. But as I ran I realized it was pouring outside.

Out of all days it had to rain today..

I stopped infront of the mansion. I couldn't continue or else I would die and bleed to death. A trail of blood was dripping down my leg and my bandage on my hand was on the verge of falling off.

This was it. I sat down on the muddy ground hoping someone could come and save me. And of course... "(n/a), why are you out in the rain?" I heard from behind me. Kanato was standing there holding his bear.

"I had to get something but I forgot it was raining." I said trying to make the best excuse. "Your gonna get sick." He said grabbing an umbrella that was hanging near the door.

He opened it and walked out with it. He was standing near me. I was still on the ground drenched and cold. He extended his hand. I grabbed it. God damnit....