Chapter XI

Third POV
Karlheinz began to lightly fly off the ground. "AHH!" Kanato yelled violently. Kanato tried to lash at Karl again. Of course Karl had dodged it already.

"Come on son, prove to me your worthy to join your brothers in the new demon world will make!" Karl laughed as he was flying around the room.

Laito and Ayato came to (n/a) and covered her with the sheets and blankets. "Ayato, Laito, take (n/a) our Of here!" Kanato yelled as he flew off the ground quickly.

Laito and Ayato carried (n/a) and immediately disappeared out the room. Karl laughed evilly and used his sharp nails to cut Kanato's shirt slightly off.

"Goddamnit." Kanato said holding his shirt. The attack did manage to hit his skin and he started to bleed. Karl moved back and grabbed a sword that was hanging on the wall as decor.

"I didn't know this was in here." Karl said with a smirk. Karl then lashed at Kanato as he charged at him with Subaru's knife. Kanato barely dodged it and it cut his small hair that was on the side of his face.

"Aw, I missed." Karl said lightly tapping the sword on his armored shoulder. "SHUT UP!" Kanato yelled charging at him in anger. Karl didn't have time to lower his sword since he was tapping it on his shoulder. Kanato was able to cut through his shoulder and pull the knife out.

"You think that will end me." Karl smirked as his wound disappeared. "What.." Kanato said moving back. As Kanato was in shock Karl then stabbed Kanato in the leg.

"AHHHHH!" Kanato screamed. Kanato then fell to the ground. His powers were becoming weaker. "Come on Kanato, back on your feet this fight is fun.." Karl laughed.

Kanato slowly levitated upward. He then was able to balance in the air. Kanato then remembered something. As he was coming here there was a sword hanging on the wall as well. Kanato quickly teleport out the room and came back with a large sword.

"You remembered." Karl smiled. Kanato then lashed at Karl. There swords kept rebounding making a screeching metal noise. "Try harder Kanato!" Karl said with a evil grin.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH!" Kanato yelled. Suddenly Karl had hit Kanato's sword and forced his weight on it. Kanato tried to lift it up. Karl's sword was so close to his neck.

"Ahh!" Kanato yelled as he was able to throw Karl's sword to the side. "Nice." Karl smiled. Kanato then charged at him and pinned him against the nearest wall.

"You are very much worthy Kanato.. but once you end me... the demon world now.. will forever be corrupt... we need to continue the Adam and Eve project..." Karl said being choked by Kanato's elbow digging into his neck.

"No... you tried to rape... someone I love so deeply.. SHE WILL NOT BE YOUR EVE.. NEVER!!!" Kanato yelled. He then bent back and completely cut off Karlheinz's head off.

Karl's head fell to the side and rolled till it hit a wall. His levitating body then slowly fell to the floor and his powers completely disappeared.

Laito and Ayato then came in. "You actually did it." Ayato said. "I never thought it would be you who would kill that man..." Laito said tipping his fedora.

Kanato dropped the bloody sword and fell to the ground in pain. His shoulder wound was getting worse. "Kanato you need to get to (n/a) now." Laito said. Ayato nodded in agreement.

Kanato then ran to (n/a). She was silently sitting inside the limo that was waiting for them outside Karlheinz's mansion. "(N/A)!" Kanato said out of breathe at the limo.

He opened the door and saw (n/a) in the corner cold and afraid. "Kanato!" (n/a) said in pure happiness. (N/A) got up and tried to get to Kanato to only fall into his arms.

"Your okay.." He said hugging her tightly. "And your okay.." (n/a) said in relief. "Is that man gone?" (n/a) asked. Kanato nodded.

Kanato stares into (n/a)'s (e/c) eyes and then he kissed her.

Your POV
I kissed Kanato back of course. He saved me... "Kanato... I love you so dearly.. and I thank you for saving me." I said in tears. Kanato continued to kiss me.

We then let go of the kiss and just hugged. I'm so glad... I'm no longer Eve anymore..

I then felt light-headed. Kanato moved the hair away from my neck. "He bit you..." Kanato said disappointingly. Kanato observed more closer. "No.... no way.." Kanato's eyes widened.

"(n/a) you've become.. a vampire." Kanato said in shock. I then lied my head on Kanato's chest. "Here." Kanato pulled out Subaru's knife and he slit his wrist lightly. Blood came dripping down in wrist.

I then smelt Kanato's blood. "May I Kanato." I asked. Kanato nodded. I then licked his wound and this bit his wrist. Kanato lightly groaned in pain. "Drink as much as you want." Kanato said.

I then finished drinking I was that parched since Karl gave me some of his blood. "Thanks Kanato.." I said lying on his chest. "Time to go home." Kanato smiled to me. His big purple eyes looked straight at me. "I love you.. my teddy bear..." Kanato smiled and hugged me tightly as we began to go back home to the Sakamaki's Manor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you guys think this is the end it ain't~
There's definitely gonna be more coming your way! -So stay tuned my lovely's-